Review: 600w OCZ GameXStream (7/21/2006, merged)

UncleDavid218

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, they don't TAX you like Newegg and other on-line retailers...

Very nice...

Valid on purchases from 7/1/2006 through 7/16/2006.

Umm, Newegg has to tax you because you live in California, and that's where they're located. They don't tax me because I live in Indiana.

Monarch is located in Georgia, that's why they don't tax you.

I purchased one of these from Monarch last week, and just got it in the other day. It's a wicked sick PSU, no doubt! I do have one question though, when I was going to fill out the OCZ rebate form, I couldn't seem to find the UPC. Anyone else havin that problem, or did I just get the lucky one without a UPC? Oh well, only spending $105 on this PSU hardly makes a $10 rebate worth fussin over.

Great PSU, glad I got it.

I purchased one of these from Monarch last week, and just got it in the other day. It's a wicked sick PSU, no doubt! I do have one question though, when I was going to fill out the OCZ rebate form, I couldn't seem to find the UPC. Anyone else havin that problem, or did I just get the lucky one without a UPC? Oh well, only spending $105 on this PSU hardly makes a $10 rebate worth fussin over.

Great PSU, glad I got it.

The rebate house has been instructed to honor rebates without UPC's on the GXS PSU's, send it in without it.

Sorry to go off topic but I seek the hardware oracle (no not larry)

Would it be worth swapping my current green Powerstreem 600w for a GameXtreem?

I'll be building a PC anyway and was thinking of this PSU, and I could easily just swap. I don't care about the single PciE of the powerstreem and I don't think the size and quad rails makes any difference... But I really wouldn't know.

TIA

ya no one taxes me except users who won't read the rules

luckily i live in a taxless state (well, that would be Oregon or Nevada)

haha hg wouldnt it be lawless states?

i mean ,, the middle of nowhere. you can kill people bury em and no one would know

The rebate house has been instructed to honor rebates without UPC's on the GXS PSU's, send it in without it.

I appreciate the people at OCZ staying on top of it when it comes to the rebates. I wish that more companys watched out for there customers when it comes to these rebate outfits.