Dual Monitors

Sly_C

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did you get the cnn feed? is it any good?

nah its just a tvtunercard. leadtek2000xp del... get one on newegg for 50 bucks and its great. can even record in divx, it can even run as your wallpaper which is cool for the first couple mins..

oh man cnn. is the worst. they are totally biased towards the liberal site of everything hince the nickname "clinton news network." fox news network is the only place for me. oh and i was looking at kevin__kramer's words under his naem "the knights of ni!" oh man that movie sucked it wasn't funny at all. but back to the point i have to get one of those tv tuner cards and what ati card is dual head?

Edited by Sly_C

yea the leadtek 2000xp del is the best tvtuner card out there IMHO and for 48 bucks on newegg just cant be beat, comes with FM reciever too and a very nice remote control. and yes it just hooks right up to your cable.. and yes cnn sucks like all media but ohh well..

Edited by C0DE

FM reciever? so u can listen radio too? awesome, and newegg has it for $46 now, i am seriosuly contimplating getting it but about the ati vid card what card does ati make that has dual montior abilities? or can i just hook one monitor into my mobo and one monitor into my vid card? oh and not all media sucks Fox News rules "fair and unbalanced news"

Edited by Sly_C