Sign in to follow this  
Sly_C

Dual Monitors

whats the point in having two monitors if you can't run seperate programs on either without having another computer?

the only problem i have is when gaming i cant move the mouse off the monitor i am gaming on other than that i usually have irc on my 17" OCC on the 19" and movies or music videos on the 15"

ohh so u can watch a movie and play a game on the same computer at the same time?

then what is the point in having two monitors if u can't go onto the other screen?

you can...in windows :P

but not when your gaming. If you exit your game you can do several things in windows on multiple monitors. Like watch a movie on one, and scroll on the internet on the other etc.

Edited by AYoKoNA

I think bigred is running 3 - but yea - you could be playing the game in one monitor and in the other have the stragety guide. Or (thisis how I saw a friend do it) always ahve google open in the second monitor and if you need to search anything all you have to do is move the mouse to the other side.

the number of PCI slots you have :)

you could in theory have a dual head VGA card in ever PCI slot and a dual headed AGP card but really i doubt anyone needs more than 4 montiors tops (mainly only someone like PIXAR or video editors woudl need 4 monitors

I think bigred is running 3 - but yea - you could be playing the game in one monitor and in the other have the stragety guide. Or (thisis how I saw a friend do it) always ahve google open in the second monitor and if you need to search anything all you have to do is move the mouse to the other side.

you're not supposed to tell them that :)