Best Watercooling Fluid...

i've never actually even seen Jager in my life...I hear ppl talking about it tho...but momma and I are not drinkers so we aren't very 'hip' on what you kids are getting wasted on these days

Kids? LOL. How old r u?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run DI water + HydrX by Swiftech and never had a problem! I had once the same thing happen to me ANGRY! Had a leak and my 6800gt got a load of water but nothing happened! Dried it off and good to go! :nod:

zerex is pinkish but if you mix it right once its in your tubes its clear. if you mix it too strong the color turns more and more pink.

i have no idea about hydrx i think its green.

i've never actually even seen Jager in my life...I hear ppl talking about it tho...but momma and I are not drinkers so we aren't very 'hip' on what you kids are getting wasted on these days

It tastes like Nyquil, you ain't missing nothing. :rolleyes:

OT: I've used Hydrx for the past 6-months. No problems, no growth and no precipitates (a first). Since I knew that the Storm was prone to clogging I didn't want to take a chance by tossing in something with ingredients that have no purpose in water-cooling.

Edit: Hydrx is UV green, for the Borg approach. :nod:

Whatever you do, don't consider MCT-5 or Fluid XP. I had some MCT-5 and it puts brown deposits on the tubing and it floats around the loop which can't be a good thing.

Jagermeister is the worse thing I have ever tasted in my life. It tastes exactly like Robitussin.

I had problems with zerex leaving a pink residue in my blocks after i drained my loop. pinesol and water took care of it but thats what caused me to switch to pentosin.

Redline and Zirex both cloged my tubes though I have the original no Swiftec Storm very easy to get cloged up and a pain to clean. H2o though I would love blue tubing one day just to impress the locals or when I upgrade and give the rig away.