Sign in to follow this  
Andrew_e1

Prolly not the best place to ask for this advice but I need it anyways

Hello,

Well right now im just desperate...I cant seem to get rid of my problems and I upgraded/changed everything in my computer.....EXCEPT the motherboard which I already have for over a year....

So what Im asking for is, can someone tell me of a good motherboard thats not from DFI and in the 100-150 dollar price range?

I read somewhere, someone described DFI mobos as "not plug and play mobos", mobos designed for enthusiasts to tweak the living hell out of the computer...However im not that kind of person, I barely have free time for games, I wanna spend it playing them not tweaking them.....

Anyways, any advice would be appreciated....Asus, A-bit, MSI whatever, just as its a quality board....

And im not saying DFI boards arent quality boards...maybe they are "too much quality" boards for the avarage gamer....

Thats all,

Thanks

Systems I build for people that do not need the features a DFI board provides are usually based on Abit boards. I haven't had a single complaint or RMA from the AN8 series.

Abit AN8's are good

Asus boards are good

MSI boards are good

Gigabyte boards are still my favorite non-DFI boards

I typically usually use Asus for the less technically informed people. Gigabyte I have little experience with, but wouldn't pass on if the particular model had a good rep and the price was right.

abit an8 straight up, i didnt have very good expèrience with gigabyte, msi are good stable boards dont oc much, and that asus board has lots of problems.

abit an8 straight up, i didnt have very good expèrience with gigabyte, msi are good stable boards dont oc much, and that asus board has lots of problems.

roger that...

about the memory, what do you think? should it work?

Sign in to follow this