Opteron 144| 2.93GHz 1.4V

SeafoodProf

-=| SOLD to OC Nooby for $165 shipped |=-

I have for sale one AMD Opteron 144 CAB1E0604CPBW. I have this processor 19.5 Hour Prime Stable at 2.93GHz at stock voltage(1.4V). This processor will also do 3.1GHz at 1.6V. I have had this processor for approximately 2 months. This processor is now naked, as I removed the IHS, which effectively reduced my load temperatures by ~5C. The Prime stable screen shot was taken after IHS removal.

I am selling this processor because I have moved to the dark side and acquired an Opteron 165 CCBBE that is currently priming at 2.8GHz at 1.4V. :D

I am asking $175 shipped for the processor. I feel that this is a reasonable price given the cost of other single core processors such as the Athlon 4000+(Priced at $300+ and not guaranteed such a fine overclock). I would like to emphasize that I will entertain offers! If you so choose I will include a nice IHS keychain as a bonus! For an extra $10 I will include a brand new stock HSF from an Opteron 165.

I will ship the processor via USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. I have no problem shipping internationally, but it will cost extra. I accept payment via Paypal or Money Order.

eBay feedback: SeafoodProf

*NOTE: MBM5 voltages are 100% accurate. These have been verified with a recently calibrated digital multi-meter.

2.93%20-%20209(2G%42%29%20-%2019hr.JPG

3.1%20-%20No%20Mem%20-%205hr.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cooling you got?

Plus isnt all the speed really within the mobo, not the cpu?

I have a Thermaltake water cooling system. I guess I am not quite sure what you mean by your second comment. The motherboard's BIOS controls the settings within the processor which determine it's speed. The ability of the processor to reach a certain speed is more dependant on the processor than anything else.

Guest bail_w

I think what he meant is that since your chip is a Opteron 144 with 9 x multiplier. Which require a good motherboard which can support up to 330 + FSB

Guest bail_w
Oh. I guess I assumed most people on this forum had motherboards capable of those FSB speeds.

Well actually it is not easy to find a DFI Mobo capable of 330 + FSB :)

eBay is SeafoodProf

I have only had one transaction outside of eBay on these forums. The user was Mack27. You can contact him for feedback if you would like.

I would be willing to post an auction for the processor on eBay (if you cover the extra fees) if it would make you feel more secure.