I Hope This Doesn't Get Deleted...

Guest Trios

I don't know about this board's policy on advertising for OTHER boards, but this isn't really an advert (yet?), I just want to see what you guys would think of an idea of mine.

I've had my own domain and a YaBB SE message board up for a while, but I've never really been able to figure out what I want to do with it. If you guys were looking for another board, or wanted to start your own..what would the main topic be? Another overclocking forum? Games? Specific games, or more general? Hardware forum to discuss current and upcoming stuff?

Or is my idea of starting yet another forum a stupid one and I should be turned away from any and all forums for ever and ever?

What do you all think?

Trios

P.S. Yes, newb_ocer, you CAN talk about grilled cheeze on it, if I go somewhere with it.

Uhm...okay. The forum doesn't really require any coding or programming on my part, so I don't quite get it...

But if it's this or be deleted, I'll take this. :D

Trios

I used to hang at a site called Game citizen a long time ago it was a good site but not much advertised and it died, too bad tho everyone there kinda formed a family

Now for the site specs

It was as the name says a game site,you got in on a chat board there was a game page with around 50-60 games like multiplayer demos (UT,QUAKE, a good pool table,various board games like battleship pirates etc that you had to download once and you were ok to play them as long as you wish,the site knew you had the game on HDD and loaded it when needed like when you create a mult.player game in UT let's say.you had sometimes 6-7 games of UT going on at once and you could get in any one of them like in any game using IP's,pool was a great hit it was like a virtual game room where everybody could get together and play our favorite games and chat about the result after our eyes watered after a 2 hours sessions loll. Mods had their hands full sometimes with live chat lol fun to watch and read.

You had that privat chat thing in it ,mail box like in every site it was fun :P

So my point is ,a chat site with multiplayer games being able to use the site to start a multiplayer game or demos (depending if you have the full game or not)easy to navigate and maybe couple it with a forum,about anything and everything.

There are not many sites like that,mostly cause of the work involved i guess (i haven't a clue about programming)but well advertised those sites rocks and are very addictive

My two bits ;)