Sign in to follow this  
sic_vl2000

Ultra D and TEAM Xtreem PC4000 Samsung UCCC 2GB Kit

Hey guys i got this ram with my rig thats its my sig, currently im trying to find the max oc of my ram and this is what i have so far

270mhz @ 3-4-4-8 timings using

LDT 3x

Chipset Voltage 1.6v

Cpu Multi 7x

Cpu Volts - lowest possible

Memclock 200mhz

Dram 2.6v

Now does anyone have this ram and if so whats the best way to tweak it i want to be able to run a high 1:1 oc with it, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Don't necessarily have this RAM but I am using the G-Skill 2x1GiB sticks that utilize the UCCC chips.

I'm able to run mine at 1:1 at 270, granted I forgot about the LDT since I'm running it at 4x. Really nice RAM compared to my old Corsair XMS3500 that crapped out after a week.

I know this is absolutely useless to you but I just had to say how good this RAM seems to be. :)

Don't necessarily have this RAM but I am using the G-Skill 2x1GiB sticks that utilize the UCCC chips.

I'm able to run mine at 1:1 at 270, granted I forgot about the LDT since I'm running it at 4x. Really nice RAM compared to my old Corsair XMS3500 that crapped out after a week.

I know this is absolutely useless to you but I just had to say how good this RAM seems to be. :)

LOL thanks for the reply, my main problem is when i run SuperPI 32m test i get erro - not exact in round. I have tried increasing cpu vcore to 1.45v and lowering the LDT to 2.5x as well as increasing vdimm to 2.7v but still no go.

Can someone give me some advice how to get it stable

How is changing the vdimm going to make it more stable though?

Mine likes lower voltage, I was thinking maybe yours would too. When I ran mine at 3.0v, (when I first got it) it wouldn't go over 260 and pass Pi. Dropping it to 2.5 (really 2.55v) got it stable, and another 11 Mhz.

Mine as well has topped off at 271Mhz, though I hope to one day of course get it up higher, I am just accepting 270 as a current ceiling.

I haven't tried misogyny on it yet, I ususally save that for when I am about to replace it.

Mine likes lower voltage, I was thinking maybe yours would too. When I ran mine at 3.0v, (when I first got it) it wouldn't go over 260 and pass Pi. Dropping it to 2.5 (really 2.55v) got it stable, and another 11 Mhz.

Mine as well has topped off at 271Mhz, though I hope to one day of course get it up higher, I am just accepting 270 as a current ceiling.

I haven't tried misogyny on it yet, I ususally save that for when I am about to replace it.

Ok thanks for the advice but if you run at 3.0v shouldnt you have passive cooling at least. Im trying to find the max oc of my cpu at the moment to see if that is also whats causing the superPI problems and it looks like it could be it wouldnt pass superpi 32m on 270, now with better cooling could i increase the limit of the cpu or not?

Could it be anything like my bios version which is also affecting it

I run mine at 2.5v, not 3, and I have a 100CFM fan dedicated to the RAM. I still haven't tried other BIOSes since I love the one I have, but probably will whenever I get around to trying for some better Pi times or MEM clocks.

I run mine at 2.5v, not 3, and I have a 100CFM fan dedicated to the RAM. I still haven't tried other BIOSes since I love the one I have, but probably will whenever I get around to trying for some better Pi times or MEM clocks.

Ok now it makes sense why you had it at 3.0v at one stage with the fan. Im crappy now my cpu looks like it has a max oc of 2.65ghz on approx 1.42v kinda dissapointed and i take it there is no way i can get anmore out of her

Is 51 degrees for the PWMIC to high, whats the limit with temp on this as im runing OCCT 30min test for my opty at 2.7ghz cpu is only reaching 40degrees at the most