Having a little boy

Trust me the little one will have plenty of energy! Con-grats. i'm having a little girl in Sept so keep your boy away:) Also I here Kandoo is a nice name for boys.....no......ok.....:shake: BTW there poop comes in smell-a-vision. :P

Again many thanks for all your wishes,

I think this project is going to be a long one...I am particularly concerned about the memory timings, they get really screwed up for no apparent reason at the age of 13..

Might have to do some googling on the topic, though and I just hope the "baby" forums have a good search function...

respect to all

PS. when pictures are available I will, firstly reduce them to the appropriate size and post em :)

dont let thunda convince you that you MUST overclock the baby formula and especially do not let him mod the diapers for you...

here's another tip:

'baby' television programs etc are useless. the only way to truly stimulate a child's mind is to interact with him/her constantly.

television has been show, even the 'best' programs, to be absolutely and totally useless to help your child develop mentally.

In fact, it can be detrimental to your child, as well as to you parents who rely on the television to 'babysit' for you.

nothing beats hanging out with the kid and messing with his head by flashing brightly colored objects in front of his face like lime-green stuffed animals and talking to him/her constantly in dumb little voices that would drive the rest of your friends insane.

heh

it seems the dumber you act around your child, the better it is to stimulate his brain ;)