problems with 4 sticks of bh-5

hi there,thx in advance.

i used 2 sticks of kingston hyperx bh-5 in my dfi ultra d ,recently i bought 2 more ,bh-5 but winbond original.

it wont work.

the motherboard only recognizes 2 of the sticks.

2 winbond works fine,2 kingston works fine,4 sticks ,it only recognizes 2 of them.

if i mix the sticks 1winbond and 1kingston beeps all over the place.

can anyone help me pls? :confused:

Yeah, listen to molt the "Miracle Man", he amazes me....

Command Rate 1T (2 sticks) 2T (4 sticks) memory, but it just seems like they are not compatible to me, which bios are you using? Please read the forum rules and get your Sig together before the BAD BOYS come raid your thread, hehe.

Yeah, listen to molt the "Miracle Man", he amazes me....

Command Rate 1T (2 sticks) 2T (4 sticks) memory, but it just seems like they are not compatible to me, which bios are you using? Please read the forum rules and get your Sig together before the BAD BOYS come raid your thread, hehe.

yes i tryed 2T ,no good. :(

i updated to the newest bios from dfi site,still no good. :(

(done with da sig. ;) )

i tryed mixing them on dual channel ,but the board just beeps.

two sticks at a time it works (same brand).

i thought i would have no problems ,cause they are all BH-5 ...but i guess there is nothing i can do ...right?:(

(pls say no...)

you might be able to use Thiaphoon to change the SPD on one set of sticks to match the other set and it might work then. Google is your bud for finding such stuff.

RGone...

While I can usually run 4 sticks just fine, and even mix them, the one combination that didn't work as I expected was mixing 2x Kingston BH-5 with some other BH-5 (I think Mushkin). So I'd call it lost cause.

I tried all the usual debugging like hardcoded RAM settings prior to insertion etc.

woohoo, excellent news, i flashed my kingston with the spd's from my twinmoss and now all 4 sticks are detected :D :D :D

x-seed i suggest you do the same, it works a treat.

i flashed the kingston because they had serial numbers where the twinmoss didnt, so didnt want 4 sticks with the same serial numbers as it might cause problems?

:rolleyes:

any need for that? a suggested reply from someone how to fix your ram problem and another reply from someone that fixed it the same way doesnt deserve a roll eyes....................