used jl audio 1000/1

kali_guyz

just to let everyone know, these retail at tweeter for $999 and they go online for about $650-$700 and most stores cost on them is right around $575-$600. this is a good deal, ive got one pushing a 12" jl w7 and it pounds. this amp is very powerful, it will dim your headlights and you will need a big sub for this thing to power. good luck with your sale, someone is getting a good butt deal.

thanks buddy for ur comment...... mine used to run one 12w7 in a seal box, but too loud n the back rattle alot......now run 2 12w6 v2 which already been sold to a friend along w/ the 300/4 amp....

here a pix of how it looked before i rip everything apart.....

dsc00920edit0gs.th.jpg

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_amps.php?amp_id=221

Rated Power: 1000 W RMS @ 1.5 ohm - 4 ohm (11V-14.5V)

THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm

S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)

Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 200 Hz (+0, -1dB)

Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz

Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS

yep 1000 W RMS @ 3 ohm too......

which model do u have? would work great w/ the M1 series

yea, ive got my 12w7 in a prowedge box but im currently building a custom ported box for it. ive got 30sqft of dynamat in the back of my trunk and my whole hatch is dyanmatted as well. i may end up doing a false floor with 3 sqft. this thing is a true 1000w amp

yep one 12w7 w jl 1000/1 is good enough to rattle the whole car....i dynamat the whole interior, door, roof n trunk bc of it.......too bad my honda still rattle bc i bought the cheap black stuff