Thermaltake Products and Service....

jawatrader

Hey guys...just wanted to let you know about an experience I had with Thermaltake customer service. As you can see, I have several products made by Thermaltake. I know that some of you have bad opinions about their PSU's, but to be honest...their new stuff is great and runs very stable. Up untill now I never had reason to deal with their customer service/RMA so had no idea what to expect. The BigWater 745 kit I received (in sig.) as a birthday gift from TigerDirect.com, was missing the UV Tubing. I have a feeling that Tiger might have shipped me an open box. Anyway...it was ordered several weeks prior to me getting it as a gift. I contacted thermaltake and requested a missing parts RMA, but was told that they only allow 10 days for missing parts requests and that I would have to pay for it. This got me a little pissed off, but I remained calm and emailed back the reason for the delay was due to the fact that it was a gift. I didnt think it would make a difference , so I started looking around at Primoflex tubing when all of a sudden I got an email back with a thank you and tracking# for my missing tubing. Total time from request to shipping was about 2 days. Not bad in my book. Just thought I would let you know. :D AND NO....I DONT WORK FOR THEM AND I AM NOT GETTING ANY KICKBACK FOR THIS POST. ;)