Can you use both Marvell's at once?

I just hooked up a second Cat5e line to my 2nd. Marvell Lan. I know I installed the Teaming driver off the CD, but when I pluged the 2nd. cable in, nothing happened. I have both enabled and both lights are on, but I dont see activity on both lights at the router, only one is showing activity! Is there a way to bridge or team these connetions? When I hit bridge it gives me a box that says "Need two connections bla bla bla"! I have done some reading on the net but nothing how to set it up. Has anyone or does anyone have the 2 Marvell's set up to Team? Is this even possible? If not, is there a way to set programs to use diffrent Marvell lan's? Just trying something new, not a major issue, just want to try it.

Thanks guys!

so you're trying to connect both LAN ports to your router to.. improve performance? hmm.. i think you can use the other port to network with another computer, but both from the same router might not improve much... i'm curious though :)

i think you can use the other port to network with another computer

Yeh, when I send files to my other computers it uses the second lan, but still only using 1 for internet. I was trying to get more bandwith or at least to set up programs to use diffrent lans. Like, IE use the 1st, and streaming winamp use the 2nd. Or even Firefox on 1 and IE on the other. But still have to do some reading.

Sorry, I searched for about an hr, prior to posting and nothing show up, I would have posted there if I would have seen it, sorry!