Gas Prices in USA?

Torch

I allway get a kick out of the states people when they conplain about gas price when they go into a store and pay a $1.50 for a 1/2 litre of bottled water. or to fredys and buy a gal of water from a michine the plumed into the hose out side :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1.23 per Litre here in Vancouver Canada, its pretty damn high for here...and thats for the cheap stuff. I think its $1.40 for the premium. Good thing i ride the Loser Cruiser :) lol

I'm pretty sure that gas has always been cheaper in the US than anywhere in Europe.

true

but nowhere near as cheap as in Venezuela where it is like $.12/gal (even though I dont think they use gallons...they use metric system as far as I know)

oil companies only make about 8 cents a gallen. the rest is jacked up buy the supplyer and tghe goverment taxxing.

if the oil companies are only making 8 cents per gallon...how are they making 8 billion dollars per quarter (thats every 3 months) in PROFITS???

that math just doesn't add up...

94.9p a litre is what i last paid a few days ago

4.54litres in a gallon so thats £4.31 a gallon or $8.16

damn right robbery!

and you lot moan at $4 a gallon i wish i was paying that! :rolleyes:

The petrol companies do make such obscene profits, yes...

And the price will keep on climbing regardless....(Sorry to bring the bad news!)

Read = http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

We're runnung out of the stuff...

And your government knows it!

Penned by Cheney and Rumsfeld BEFORE the current presidency:

here = http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1665.htm

(Gonna be slammed as a conspiracy kook now?!?!? lol)

if the oil companies are only making 8 cents per gallon...how are they making 8 billion dollars per quarter (thats every 3 months) in PROFITS???

that math just doesn't add up...

well when you think that the oil companys sell how much gas?

aprx 128million gallons a day in the US alone well at .08 a gallaon that is aprx 4million dollars a day then take that to a global staandard wow that is alot of money for only a 8 cent profit per gallon.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you, George Walker Bush!

If you think he has any control over it you should look into the government more. he is only a spokesperson so we can remain thinking we live in a democracy. the president has 0 control. like the guy or hate him he has no control over 90% of what he gets blamed for, people tend to overlook congress and the senate where your very own state rep's have all the control over the white house. It's getting really old seeing people blame someone for everything thats wrong, everyone should start doing some research and try to find the actuall root of their complaints.

the "running low on fuel throughout the world" is also 100% BS