which device i didnot install?

Hi, all.

i setup all file in the INSTALL CD of VENUS. but there are two device is not installed on device manage.

can you tell me how i can do to install the device?

Snap1_hGhDCuMKMVWX.jpg

Well it should tell you what device is hanging up. Maybe drop the CD rom in and go to those highlighted items and hit update driver. If i could read Chinese we would be alot more helpful...LOL :-)

I don't see the Serial ATA controller anywhere on the device manager list. Have I missed it somewhere? Alom, please provide a complete hardware listing of every piece of equipment installed in or to your p/c.

Thanks.

Guest maverick

I have the same issue ... but mines in english ... i'll try to get a SS or two (cause all the stuff doesn't fit in one).

devices9is.jpg

Have you tried delete the unknown devices and restart windows? Windows will prompt you to install the driver when restarting, then you will know what is the unknown devices. :)

your question has been answered.

Guest maverick

Wish it was that simple .. no can do .. doesn't work .. i have tried every device on the dfi cd + the creative ones (only pci card) + the vid card. Still nothing.

Guest maverick

Soundx98: Your right about the marvell but thats because i disabled it in the bios .. it was showing correctly when it was enable. Only one i left would be the sil image .. but i also disabled it in the bios ...