Unix Vs. Winblows

Propane

i find unix is for business, windows for gamers, and linux for those who want to try something new and stable.

494249[/snapback]

if you build a good system, with quality parts, keep the power flowing to it nice and stable, keep the spyware and virus's off, and don't load idiot drivers then you too can have a windows system with 99.99999% uptime. I know it's possible. I've got several work stations which have not crashed, and several servers with either win2k or 2k3 server that have been up and running with pretty severe loads for over 18 months. so saying linux is more stable is just coming from a linux fan boy who's incapable of building and maintaining a flawless windows machine.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i rarely use linux, i just had a stabler system ( btw while i used linux it was on a screwed up hdd) but nothing to play games with. untill i figure out how to get wine going, ill stick with windows.

edit: as of now, linux sucks because me and a few other neo2 users cant get the god d@/\/\n thing to install.

Closing this thread, since swifty11212 in all of his spamming glory managed to bring back a topic that was over a year and a half old.

The rules still apply, even when you are bored. <_<