AMD Athlon X2 4400+ Cooler

Programer1

Thanks for the Angry_Games.

But as I mentioned before I don't wnat to buy a heatsink and than a fan, I want them in one peace. And money is not a problem $60 bucks is about my limit on a fan.

By the way does SVC ships worldwide?

if you don't want a heatsink with a separate fan...but money is not a problem...well...I don't understand that logic honestly

Personally, I only use Thermalright XP-90's and XP-120's and SI-120's with 92mm and 120mm fans...and there's a reason I only use these coolers (I have purchased at least 16 of them in the last 12 months alone).

This isn't to say there aren't other great coolers...but most of the best coolers are ones that the ability to use any type of fan you want, instead of forcing you to use the fan that is integrated into the unit.

SVC only ships to America as far as I know, but you can get Zalman and Thermalright and all the rest of the coolers just about anywhere in the world ;)

Thanks Angry_Games, now I get what you're saying. Heatsing + Fan is actually more expensive than heatsink with integrated fan.

I've got into the Thermalright website and here are the heatsinks I've chosen:

# Ultra-90

# HR-01(K8)

# XP-120

# XP-90

# SI-120

which ones are better?

and what's the difference between 120 and 90 is the 120 one more silent?

Thanks...

I would say the SI-120 and a nice quiet 120mm fan would be the best choice

the XP-90 + 92mm fan is the best choice in USA since SVC.com always has them for $25 or so

there's really not a lot of difference between the 90's and 120's

the HR-01 is a heatpipe only, as is the Ultra-90, so you still need a fan to move the heat off the unit...so might as well get an SI-120 or XP-120/90 with a fan lol

Here are my current options:

- Zalman CNPS9500 LED

- Thermalright SI-120 + 120mm Fan (Any recommandations)

- Scythe Ninja + 120mm Fan (Also any recommandation)

After reading many reviews I also consider the Scythe Ninja any one knows any problems with it or anything I should know performance wise comapred to the two others on the list? And what about the 120mm fan for both the SI-120 and the Ninja any good choices? Because I've searched with no luck.

Thanks...