How do I find out which BIOS I'm using?

Hi folks, it's been a while since I posted here. Too busy enjoying my PC I guess.

A bit of a stupid question considering my experience, but here goes...

Is there any way to find out which BIOS I'm using? I know my sig. says 702-3 (it was some time ago and am now unsure), but is there any util that will also tell me the -3 part?

I'm asking because I notice there's a newer BIOS out and am hoping for a little better overclock. I know the golden rule is "if it aint broke don't fix it", but I'm a sucker for punishment.

I overclocked another Opteron 146 (bought same time as mine, same steppings etc.) to 2.85Ghz on a crappy Asus A8N-SLI SE. This was for my boss, and I feel a little ripped lol :nod:

I'm willing to post A64 Tweak screenie if it's of help to anyone to get me clocking higher.

Thanks.

I do use Everest myself. Here's some of the detail.

Award BIOS Type Phoenix - Award WorkstationBIOS v6.00PG

Award BIOS Message (704-22V6) BIGTOE TWEAKED 704-2a

System BIOS Date 07/06/05

Video BIOS Date 06/10/04

Would I have anything to gain by using the lastest BIOS?

Thanks.

I'm running with 0406 DFI NF4 bios files - OCZTony which is the successor to 704-2bta, have been on it a couple of weeks not much difference i find the auto selection of MAL (Max Async Latency) & rpt(Read Preamble Time) is better when setting them Auto & selecting Dram Responce Time. Their nearer the manual figures i found through trial & error with earlier bios.

Like you

I know the golden rule is "if it aint broke don't fix it", but I'm a sucker for punishment.
:rolleyes:

luck :)