Fs: Bfg 7900gtx!

seer33

Well, I've ran into some financial trouble, and am being forced to downgrade..This card was bought from bestbuy.com for $599 + 8$ shipping, not too long ago. I love this baby, but I need the money. I've equipped it with a nv5 silencer and applied as5 to help improve temps and noise. Was overclocked to 700/1785 easily for benchmarks for a while for benchmarks, but ran stock speeds after. PM me with any questions/comments. Here's a picture of it in my sytem..not the greatest pic but bare with me lol

Stock clocks on this BFG OC 7900GTX are 670/820 default..its a great card.

ALso Interested in TRADING this beast for a x1900xtx...pretty much any flavor.

Looking to get $460shipped

19-0-0 heatware, SeeR33

26-0-0 eBay user cforsythe05

Guest shaolin95

I got the same card and it runs 726core 885mem without a single artifact.... awesome card and price. Someone get this from him fast! :-)

To OP, you noob status at the forum might hurt you so dont be surprised if you are asked to ship first. :)

BTW, it would also be nice if you have read the rules before posting:

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

Regards and good luck