Sign in to follow this  
Mike89

Need program to monitor temps, fan speeds, etc

Just got my new rig up. DFI Ultra D, AMD64 X2 4800, Geforce 7900GTX 512 (now I got to go get a second job to pay for it).

Anyway, I didn't see a program in the DFI CD for monitoring temps, fan speeds, etc. I don't really want ntune as I think it's kind of bloated. What would anyone suggest?

I had used Motherboard monitor on my previous board but I didn't see this motherboard listed for it.

I just tried mm with those modified files and the temps are way out of whack. I got cpu at 67 F, chipset at 98 F and power at 118 F. That's all wrong. Seems someone just took a guess with that mod.

Well I just checked those temps with the ones in the BIOS and they are pretty close after all. I was very surprised to see my cpu temps that low. Apparently this cpu sure runs cooler (I know the Thermalright XP-90c has something to do with that also) than my last cpu (I am in a nice air conditioned room though).

Seems someone just took a guess with that mod.

Jebus, is that your real age in your profile?

You could of saved 10% with the "seniors discount" on that file :)

Jebus, is that your real age in your profile? You could of saved 10% with the "seniors discount" on that file
ROLF :D :shake:

North off england saying u might like :- "Listen to kettle calling pan grimy arse" :eek2:

Take care :)