Ahhnold Vwonn!

Ghost2520

Iggy what world are you living in? I can tell you one thing it sure as hell isnt the same one i live in. Hate while not rapant exists no matter where you live and peace is a dream not a realization. MAybe if you looked around once and awhile you maybe you would notice that pain exists on earth and when ppl are in pain they tend to lash out causing more. This is why we cannot have peace, never will have peace, and may only dream of it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, according to AYoKoNA, I:

1. Spend all my time on the internet and playing video games.

2. Don't know my facts straight.

3. Don't know my history.

4. Am such a liberal (now that I wont dispute).

5. Am an idiot.

6. Am to young understand politics.

7. Am evil.

8. Have a feeble mind.

World peace has never existed, but that doesn't mean it can't. 19 terrorists hated us because they feared us; feared us because they did not know us; did not know us because they could not communicate; and could not communicate because they were seperated.

Hitler murdered 6,000,000 Jews. What would I have done? I would have fled, beacuse I am a coward. Thats right, C-O-W-A-R-D. But only on the terms of physical warefare and combat. At least I accept it. Am I angered by it? Yes and no.

Ok, a little redefinition of my earlier statement about school funding. Maybe you're paying that much because of the cost per student is so high because the schools are so underfunded they have to tax $12,000+ year, just to get the basic costs covered. Its not necessarily a worse education either, it just depends what point of view your coming from.

I never said I didn't care about the soldiers who fought in other wars. I never said I didn't care about them in the first place. All I said I didn't support them. Thats different. I disagree with military action, but that doesn't mean I don't care about the people fighting.

I live here because I was born here. Its a convenience thing. I hope to one day get to Canada or Denmark though. Sweden might be nice. I've reviewed thier constitution, not bad at all, considering its only ten years old or so.

Edited by Iggy

As a member of the US military, of course i support self defense as a #1 priority, of course i have a right-wing P.O.V.

if that is all so evil, then our forefathers must also be evil men.

as far as Iggy's views go, for shame.

I'm glad you (Iggy) want to work toward world peace, but to shun your country in such a way is a sin. I'm sorry you feel that way, but just know that no matter what, I and all other members of the armed forces are going to keep fighting for every american right, even those you choose to exploit.

Iggy im 16 so ur too young bs is a load of crap. Another thing is no government is perfect hell for the most part I bet 99 percent are corupt in a way the public does not see. However this doesnt mean that they do not do their job and just cause they spend 12000 on a kids education(wonder how much the military takes out of that) doesnt mean that it goes there. Nature is constantly at war with itself. Water erodes rocks, spiders eat flies, and humans seem to enjoy wrecking each others lives. YOU CANT CHANGE THE WORLD. You can make it better by doing your part but overall you cannot change the world human nature is embeded in all of us and because of that we will eventualy wipe ourselves out. (not saying that it is gonna be in the near future but someday i bet u it will happen)

I really tried reading this crap but I had to skip 2 pages

because I couldnt take any more retarded posts....

coming from the voice of god again (me)...

I hate the words liberal and conservative... they're stupid...

everytime I hear conservative I think some stubborn tard farm

who thinks he knows everything and tries to take his points

to extremes about whatever the issue is and ends up looking

stupid....

Everytime I hear liberal I think some of some panzy who cries about

every little issue like world peace etc and just comes across as week

and has unrealistic points....

where does this leave me? liberal conservative? I dono Im just me...

do I believe in peace through power? of course... I think realisticly about

war and see where its needed and how war can be uncalled for

which ppl try and confuse the truth in why military action is needed

in our world w/ us commiting a crime... thats like yelling at cops

for busting a crack house and making crack dealers indirectly look

like victims by mixing them in w/ their neighbors who havnt done anything

and saying they are perpetrating crimes against the neighborhood....

do I believe gay marriage should be legal? of course... am I gay? no...

but are we to say that just because the majority of ppl

aren't gay that it's wrong? who are we to determine the lifestyle of anyone

else? religion is a BS excuse and should be irrelavent in our laws because

there is no solid proof that there is a god or any proof that anything written

in the bible is true...

do I support a womans right to choose? of course.... once again where

does anyone get off tellin someone else what to do w/ their life....

what else can I really say at the moment? why can't ppl just quit clinging to extremes

and just be realistic for a change??? I mean what the heck????

am I ahead of my time? suicide would cross my mind if I didnt actually know a few ppl

who think like I do and if I didnt have any reason to live.... (w00t my Hellie girl r0xxx my s0xxx!!!)

Lets see, according to AYoKoNA, I:

1. Spend all my time on the internet and playing video games.

2. Don't know my facts straight.

3. Don't know my history.

4. Am such a liberal (now that I wont dispute).

5. Am an idiot.

6. Am to young understand politics.

7. Am evil.

8. Have a feeble mind.

World peace has never existed, but that doesn't mean it can't.

Edited by AYoKoNA

Sorry Iggy but I don't think Hitler would have changed for anyone. He killed 6 million ppl. You think after 10-20 million ppl he would have changed??? I dont think so. He would have murdered every decent American that lives here if not for the allies stopping him from taking over Europe. This country would be under the 3rd Reich. And all you can say is "All I'm saying is that people have the capacity to change. "

Yea those words you said are right. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THOUGHT!!! Look at reality and not your delusions.

Y'know, you need to stop concentrating on what has been done, and move your attention to what CAN be done. Hitler's actions are unchangeable. You use them for some kind of support for your arguments-but they aren't. What would I have done? Why does this matter? What WILL I do. Now that counts.

And what are you gonna do iggy? You sit on your . in front of your comp like the rest of us. ARe your giving up your time to help the world? Hmmm???? I didnt think so. No you would rather tell us how we need to improve the world and be all nice and happy. When was the last time you had an act of hostility? Was it 5 mins ago maybe at most a few hours ago? I imagine youll have one 20 seconds from now answering to this. Fact is all your doing is bitching at us telling us how to live when your not following a crap word of it. SO how about this you wanna change the world? Then get off your lazy . and go get good grades get involved with governemnt and try and change it. Do this then rather trying to dictate what we do.

Mist, I'm afraid you assume too much. Do I spend alot of time on my comp? Yes. Does that mean I am a hypocrite and don't get good grades? No. FYI, I pulled a 3.5+ GPA last year, along with being one of the top three K-8 vocabularies in the state through Reader's Digest. I recycle, donate to the salvation army, give food to the food bank, support animal shelters, and despite being a minor, try to stay up to date and current on world and political issues. When I hang a flag, its not the U.S. flag-its going to be world flag. Did I ever say in my previous posts that "THIS IS THE WAY EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE AND IT SHOULD ONLY BE THIS WAY AND IF YOU DON'T LIVE THIS WAY YOU SHOULD BE SHOT"? I'm just stating ways we could improve our world, which to me, looks like its going down the drain.