• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i know ... He's pro choice, pro gay-marriage, blah blah

Its called Socially Moderate

and Fiscally Conservative..

But he's not gonna be President..

He can't change Roe Vs. Wade as Gov. Of California

Fiscally Conservate is what i think of when i think of Arnold! i could care less about his social views when we have a 40 billion dollar deficit because liberals don't know how to CUT , CUT , CUT!!!

yeah if ahhhnold is a conservative, im george washington.

I'M A CONSERVATIVE.

and Reagan was the best president we ever had, NOT F.D.R.

not saying F.D.R. was bad, but i agree with Ayokona.

self defense is #1 priority, thank you Reagan.

Arnold is a Conservative, FISCALLY. i.e. taxes, spending, cuts, etc.

As far as his social issues, yes he's a liberal, or moderate, whatever u want to call it. i say again I could care less right now about his social issues. I just don't want to pay triple the workers comp, and more taxes from my paycheck

Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but a candidate has two primary issues

Social ones

and Fiscal ones

Liberals would never vote for anyone who is Fiscally Conservative.

Secondly the new wave of Republicans are Moderate Republicans, not as right extreme as the old ones.

Some examples

John Mccain- Moderate Republican

Richard Reordan - Moderate Republican

there's some more i just can't think of them now

Personally I am a Hard right conservative. I would never elect a moderate Republican to a federal position. But in the state positions, most policies are in reference to the economy.

Edited by AYoKoNA

Self Defense is #1 eh? Two words: WORLD PEACE. I know why some people from other countries hate Americans. Were impulsive, impatient, racist, and ignorant. The U.N. Weapons Inspectors ask for more time to search in Iraq, but we decide they've had enough time and go barging in, guns blazing. And what do we find? Nothing! Now I won't deny that Saddam Hussien was a tyrant, but before we invaded Iraq, things WORKED there. They had utilities, law enforcement, and order. We come in, and they have no utilites, no law enforcement other than the U.S. troops, and general anarchy.

Although we spent more than we had (because of a COLD WAR and is a reason WHY WE have the biggest, baddest, and best weapons of any army in this world)

WHY DO WE NEED the biggest, baddest, and best weapons of any army? If they restart the draft again, I'm going to jail or getting out as a conscientious objector.

Public Policy experience should grow over time. Start out as a city council member and build your experience until you have the background, not just publicity and loads of money.

Schools...y'know, not everybody wants to ship thier kid of to a Catholic private school. There are other religions. Some people may just want an education unaffected by religion.

I read this somewhere it is said that every dollar you put into the gov't, Only 34% of it is used towards the program it is meant for.

If you don't know your facts straight, then don't comment on the SUBJECT.

I'd like to know where you got that fact then...

YOU ARE SUCH A LIBERAL. World Peace?? what bubble do you live in?

That will never happen with all the tyrants and dictators.

HOW DO YOU HAVE WORLD PEACE With HITLER?

What about STALIN?

Saddam, or Kim Jueng Hoie or whatever??

They don't want peace, they want POWER!

You don't understand because your feeble mind is taking over by the Liberal Media.

You don't believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Then why did all the liberals say he did, including CLINTON. EVEN THE U.N. knew he had WMD's. He used it on HIS OWN PPL.

WHEN Communism fell, Democracy didn't happen OVERNIGHT bro. It never does. Russia to this day is just starting to pick up on their economy. So don't act like going from a dictatorship, that sabotaged the whole country and still has rugrats running around blowing themselves up, to Democracy happens in a flash.

You didn't answer my question?

Why does public school use 4 times more money on a student when they don't NEED TO. Cause they are wasting OUR TAX MONEY. Its so innefficient.

I never said SEND Your kid to private school. But my point, WHICH U MISSED, is that why does it cost less per PUPIL annually than public school. The school itself spends less per kid in private vs public. Because the gov't is mismanaged, and you cant seem to comprehend that.

""WHY DO WE NEED the biggest, baddest, and best weapons of any army? If they restart the draft again, I'm going to jail or getting out as a conscientious objector.""

Let me shed some light to you. I am sorry to break it to you, but there are EVIL People out there. Im sorry you didn't know. And yes you will be jailed when we have a draft :D YOU SHOULD BE! Just know that all the soldiers blood that has fallen was for you to post and rant about whatever you want wherever you want.

Our soldiers are there now. So why don't you Shut Up and support them. They need it.

I got most of my facts from Daily News, Fox News, Larry Elder. He's an AM talk show host NATIONWIDE.

Check out his website www.larryelder.com. I heard it from him.

www.kabc.com

Edited by AYoKoNA

World Peace. Here is a quote from M.L.K Jr.:

"People often hate each other beacuse they fear each other: they fear each other because they do not know each other; they do not know each other becuase they cannot communicate; they cannot communicate beacuse they are seperated."

World Peace?? what bubble do you live in?

That will never happen with all the tyrants and dictators.

HOW DO YOU HAVE WORLD PEACE With HITLER?

What about STALIN?

Saddam, or Kim Jueng Hoie or whatever??

They don't want peace, they want POWER!

You don't understand because your feeble mind is taking over by the Liberal Media.

As soon as you give up on world peace and nonviolence, it ceases to exist. I also don't expect a democratic government system to take over as soon as the previous one falls. I just want people to realize that the previous gov't kept things running. I live in a bubble. Its called the atmosphere.

Let me shed some light to you. I am sorry to break it to you, but there are EVIL People out there. Im sorry you didn't know. And yes you will be jailed when we have a draft
Edited by Iggy

Wow how you run around the questions i ask you.

What would you do with Hitler during WWII?

Or Stalin?

Hitler murdered 6000000 jews. What would you have done?

World Peace has never existed between MAN.

It never will. M.L.K. Jr. was a smart man, but a visionary.

You fail to understand that 19 terrorists didn't care about your world peace. They cared about killing 3000 AMERICANS.

Maybe the rest of the money goes toward fixing the budget crisis. Seems logical, doesn't it?

YOUR NOT LOGICAL. Read the words you just typed u idiot. The school tax money is going to the budget crisis? Let me put this in an easier way you can understand. Or atleast try.

what the heck u talking about its tax money thats spent at the schools. We as taxpayers (really the top 1%) pays for 12 THOUSAND DOLLARS PER PUPIL in THIS STATE ANNUALY. Why is the school district SPENDING so much PEr PUPIL. The OWNERS of private schools pay 3 THOUSAND PER STUDENT. Whats with the EXCESS 9 THOUSAND Dollars for a WORSE EDUCATION????

what the heck U MEAN BUDGET CRISIS? You know nothing about where tax dollars go and how its spent. Why don't you read some PUBLIC RECORDS.

WHY DO YOU LIVE HERE. IF YOU PREACH OH CANADA. LEAVE

I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ONE WAY TICKET RIGHT NOW.

http://www.priceline.com/travel/airlines/l...f=pcln&path=cfe

And with your liberal tone yes you are EVIL, not all liberals, BUT YOU. You don't care about our soldiers in IRAQ. You don't care about the soldiers that fought for your freedom in Vietnam, WWII, WWI, American Revolution, etc. You wont't even serve this COUNTRY if you HAD TOO. Live IN YOUR BUBBLE And Take it UP TO CANADA. You HAVE A 1 WAY TICKET.