Ahhnold Vwonn!

Ghost2520

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but now were hiering a Hollywood star as a govner.

FYI.. Arnold isn't the first.

Ronald Reagan (movie star and U.S. president), Fred Thompson (film actor and U.S. senator), Fred Grandy ("The Love Boat" TV star and U.S. congressman), Sonny Bono (singer, Palm Springs mayor and U.S. congressman), Clint Eastwood (film actor/director and mayor of Carmel), Alan Autry ("In the Heat of the Night" TV actor and mayor of Fresno), George Murphy (1930s singer/dancer and U.S. senator), Shirley Temple and William Pelley, were all entertainers who went to politics... not to mention the countles other democrats, republicans, independants, and other party members.

I love how people are ready to judge a man, before he's even in office... much less given 3-6 months to try and fix things that the last guy (G. Davis, D.) couldn't.

It's also funny that the democrats/liberals are complaining about him, considering he shares many of the same views as they do...

Just shows you were our nations polotics are hedding. I Meen its not bad enough our presedent is a retart, but now were hiering a Hollywood star as a govner. :unsure:

Hmmm and how is our President a retard...?? enlighten me?

As for Hollywood Moviestars becoming presidents.... Politics have been heading that way a long time...and has brought us some of the greatest Presidents and other public officials in the process. So whats wrong with that???

Ronald Reagan - Hollywood Actor (Fmr. Gov, Fmr President - Two terms)

Fred Thompson - Hollywood Actor (Senator)

Roy Acuff - Singer

George Murphy

Fred Grandy

Shirley Temple Black

Clint Eastwood

Sonny Bono

And now Arnold is next on the list. This isn't a suprise for Americans to have an actor in office!

Shows how much you know about politics??? :withstupid:

EDIT: crapIT D3 as im typing U posted b4 me :smack:

Edited by AYoKoNA

I sorta noticed that Arnold is not exactly denying sexual assault!  Over here in the UK he wouldn't have a chance in an election with that kinda thing hanging over him.  Just a comment, not an opinion.

Yea he said he was refferring to when he was younger b4 he was married on the movie sets. Just two points

Funny how this comes out a week b4 the election

4 out of the 6 woman didn't EVEN STATE THEIR NAME!!!

He has never been charged with anything, no one has ever pressed charges against him. If it was such a problem why didn't they say something 10yrs ago when it happened??

Edit: AND the stories came from the LA-TIMES, known to be notorious for their liberal views!!!

Edited by AYoKoNA

yeah arnold didnt really stop the women in his hayday when they when throwing theirselves at him b4 he was married. WHO WOULD??? also, they just wanted attention. they wanted to say that the famous arnold schwollenpeck touched them, which they prolly brought on themselves back when it happend (and the schwollenpeck thing was cause i cant speel his real name)

God i despise Chiraq so much. Did you know Chiraq built Iraq's Nuclear Reactor in the early 80's 81 or 82 i think for sure. Too bad Israel destroyed the reactor with 6 F-16's in a V shape to make it look like a 747 was flying around in Iraq. So sweet!! And you wonder why Chiraq was opposed to the war in Iraq. Umm... yea and they say the U.S. does everything for oil. Chiraq opposed the war because he wouldn't see his oil anymore.

I'm so glad I don't live in California. Hey people, I got an idea! Since they recalled Davis because of the economy, why don't we just impeach Bush because he did the same thing! Dd anyone get a chance to check out those debates with Arnold. Debate, Hah! More like argument. Does anyone realize that California's governer has ZERO political experience. He also follows the pattern:

1) Get a famous person

2) Run them for office

3) Have them win

4) Use the person as the face of the government, while the real politicians run everything behind the scenes.

Lets elect politicians people. Not actors.

Edited by Iggy