How Much Hd Space Do You Have?

Aliencam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! I'm stuck with this stupid 6gb WD POS!!! I don't have any space left! I have to wait until I can afford the Seagate 80gb sata hdd I want. In about a week i'll be getting it. Until then i'm stuck with this POS! When I get my new one i'm gonna take this one out for target practice with my 30-06 ! Hopefully i'll be able to use it for target practice before I go hunting next weekend! yah!

Q:How Much Hd Space Do You Have?

A: not enough

9.2 gb shared between 3 drives, so cyberpc04 if you don't mind I'll take that stupid 6gb WD (gratefully) and if you want to kill something I'll give you my 80mg HDD :D

ive got a 40gig multi media HDD thats near full ( 37.6gig used ) and a 80gig Primary HDD that holds me OS, Games, various progs and what not ( 22.7 gigs used ) soon as i grab another spool of memorex black cd-r's im going to burn off the 45+ movies on my media HDD and clear up some space for some new movies.. ive been trying real hard not to let my music, vids, and movies spill into my primary.. but im planing 2x120gig hdd's for my next box that im working on

Q:How Much Hd Space Do You Have?

A: not enough

9.2 gb shared between 3 drives, so cyberpc04 if you don't mind I'll take that stupid 6gb WD (gratefully) and if you want to kill something I'll give you my 80mg HDD :D

After I get my 80gig you can pay for shipping and i'll send it to ya.

After I get my 80gig you can pay for shipping and i'll send it to ya.

Thats great! but I've checked shipping & $$$, I could probably pick one up here for that... very generous offer though! :)

1 x 80 in new comp

2 x 80 old

60 on laptop corner of pic

20 on Pentium 166 (dos games baby)

external

120 WD 8meg

80 WD 2 meg

40 2meg maxtor

left overs

1 x 80 maxtor

2 x 80 WD 2 meg

3 x 60 quanum fireball, seagate, IBM Deskstar