Meet The Playah

ICON57

well

sw4y and I met as he wanted a DFI rig and he lives in Boise, so I invited him and his buddy over, talked . to them for an hour or two, and now he and I play hockey every Fri / Sat night at the ice rink and we are working on BoiseHockey.net together

CPU Killer from DangerDen and I met at PDXLAN in Portland, OR

I also met Freezer there, Learner's Permit, MsB, and probably a couple of others lol

I seriously think we need to all get together during the hockey season and go to a game, then go out after and have some fun.

maybe we SHOULD start planning a get-together

but it should be in Vegas honestly...I mean, Boise is nice, but they have a hockey team in Vegas, as well as gambling and hookers and a lot of other great stuff to go do...what do you guys think?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good man, i'll drink to that...Vegas is only 4hrs away from here....LOL! I'm definitely in dudes....Angry is going to get some woopin from me....you see guys...you see...HAHAHAHAH

but it should be in Vegas honestly...I mean, Boise is nice, but they have a hockey team in Vegas, as well as gambling and hookers and a lot of other great stuff to go do...what do you guys think?

I think most people in the states would agree to that.

Decisions though: Do I just blow all my money on hookers or gamble and hope for more money to blow on a better hooker?

*sigh*

No wonder I don't go there anymore.

Now is not the time to be talking about girls and hookers. You guys do know there are probably some people here that haven't even left there computer location yet or seen a girl, maybe? :)

well

when does school start for everyone? (mostly college...if you are in high school...you can't come to vegas, sorry...we will be doing only age 21+ things too bad so sad)

we can shoot for middle of August...or put it off until next summer...?

oh yeah....2 weeks too soon....see...theres that logistic thing i was talkin bout....lol

but with good planing, and plenaty of advance notice....i think you could really have a well planned out "event"

Yeah, first thing is first, DO NOT Bring your wife or girlfriend, that goes for you too angry, by the way what time did you want me to come over and pick up Momma for mothers day? LOL J/K

heck I would always bring momma...she's more fun than any 20 of you dorks, and I could pick up more women with her than I could with any 20 of you and your combined cash at a house or prostitution lol

(chicks attract chicks waaaaay more than nerdy sweaty poindexters)

ok, I'll stop hijacking this thread and we'll make a new one about the DFI-Street get-together

A couple of times recently my work had me going to Pearl, MS which is right next door to Jackson and the home of the inimitable Mr RGone. So I decided to rattle the old man's cage and gave him a ring and see what he was up to.

We met and had dinner the evening I got to town, then he invited me over to his place the next day to see all the toys and goodies he gets to play with. Man oh man was I one envious peckerhead! hehehehehe

That was back in late march, then just last week I was down that way again, and had the pleasure of spending some more time with the wise southern gentleman..... hehe...the truth be, youse guys, is that he is just like he is here at the forums, A little MS redsnake, a little long winded just like he is in his posts, a bit of an ornery devil and a prankster, but always sincere and as you all know, is extremely knowledable about these 'puter toys we all play with.

What a Hoot! It was just a blast to sit down and shoot the . with someone who has the same avid interest in these DFI boxes that I do.(an ulikely pair of old farts, at that)

Anyway to the point.... I think it would be great fun for a bunch of us kooks to get together sometime.... If work and finances permit...... I be there!

Oldfaht

PS Hey Carl I may be passing through Chitown next month..... watch yo back!

hehehehehehehe