DFI LANPARTY nF4 Ultra RAM issue?

So I just built the system in my signature. Sometimes when I boot it up I get just a blank screen...and other times it actually shows a picture and I can run MemTest, which passes all the tests. Anyone have any idea why it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt?

Did you connect all four power connectors from the power supply to your motherboard? How do you have your bios setup, cpu HTT(FSB), voltage, memory timings and voltages? Do you have your Sata drive on SATA1+2 or SATA3&4? What are the specs on your PSU?

yes four - 3 standard molex and one floppy type - all must be plugged in.

check your connections also

edit : standard molex sounds wrong here i think. one molex, one floppy, and your power connectors - 24pin and 12v 4 pin

Everything seems to be working alright now... I am following the build guide and I plan on overclocking soon...thanks for the help

Still sometimes it doesnt give me video when I restart...

So the issue is still around.

My friend is building the same exact computer with me. All of his things work just fine. So I decided to start swapping part by part to see which part of mine is not working. When I swapped the processors mine works great, and so does his. Could my motherboard just not like one of the processors?