DFI 'Trends' (new Google tool)

n1ce_hat

it is just a search pattern tool, it has zero to do with actual trends or what each company is doing

yeah i know.

its easy to admit that DFI is not the most popular motherboard company as far as internet traffic and searches, but in many peoples' eyes it can still be the best as far an enthusiasts go.

DFI Lanparty motherboards are the fastest selling enthusiast motherboard on the planet right now

they don't generate the big news like Asus does because Asus makes more than motherboards, and Asus is an 'old' company that as been around a very long time

DFI Lanparty motherboards are the fastest selling enthusiast motherboard on the planet right now

they don't generate the big news like Asus does because Asus makes more than motherboards, and Asus is an 'old' company that as been around a very long time

good point. that's why i didnt include company's like Gigabyte, because obviously it would have an insane amount of more searches because it is a measurement of data.. anyway, check out these:

viz?q=ati,+nvidia&date=all&geo=all&graph=weekly_img

ati nvidia

I see ATI barely nudges over nVidia's search results, across the board.. This suprises me, because you would think that even the 6800 launch or the 7800 launch would cause a peak of results to best ATI's hits at least for a bit..

viz?q=sony+e3,+nintendo+e3,+microsoft+e3&date=all&geo=all&graph=weekly_img

sony e3 nintendo e3 microsoft e3

So I see Nintendo has had a lot more buzz around them, even from years' past..

not necessarily

i think you are creating more in your mind than in reality

i really honestly think that this 'trends' thing is quite useless especially when you consider that google is only one of 4 or 5 major search engines, and even then there are bound to be lots of inconsistencies because of search terms, words not spelled correctly, etc

not necessarily

i think you are creating more in your mind than in reality

i really honestly think that this 'trends' thing is quite useless especially when you consider that google is only one of 4 or 5 major search engines, and even then there are bound to be lots of inconsistencies because of search terms, words not spelled correctly, etc

yeah i know, its not anything of a science but i think its just a neat thing to watch. i'm not trying to proove a point or anything, i'm just saying "hey, check this out, i thought this was cool"

forgive me if that's a sin

lol its actually funny when you start comparing weird stuff.

I also heard that google is the only search engine not to turn over its search logs to the FBI and the like. all the rest have. so i reckon google is pretty much the number one search engine now if it wasnt already.