red930 Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 so i finally got one coming to me.. shipped its about 400 bucks... should i keep it or sell it and wait for dx10 cards? note that this is 400 bucks. i could stand to make about 50 bucks on fleabay... i game only on css so thats why i picked ati... im considering adding fear in my inventory after thinking doom 3 was a complete waste of money. if i keep it i may consider an xfire setup within 1.5 yrs... plus a dfi rdx3200 board.. EDIT another option is to sell this thing for an xbox 360... im a sony fanboy (screw microsoft) though but with halo and crap like that on the way mayb the 360 would b better... im on an fx5200 getting about 40fps bursts at low-med settings at css.. KEEP OR SELL FOR XBOX 360? Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.