Keep/Sell my x1900 Crossfire

so i finally got one coming to me..

shipped its about 400 bucks... should i keep it or sell it and wait for dx10 cards? note that this is 400 bucks. i could stand to make about 50 bucks on fleabay... i game only on css so thats why i picked ati... im considering adding fear in my inventory after thinking doom 3 was a complete waste of money.

if i keep it i may consider an xfire setup within 1.5 yrs... plus a dfi rdx3200 board..

EDIT another option is to sell this thing for an xbox 360... im a sony fanboy (screw microsoft) though but with halo and crap like that on the way mayb the 360 would b better... im on an fx5200 getting about 40fps bursts at low-med settings at css..

KEEP OR SELL FOR XBOX 360?

well id keep the x1900 coz if you go chasing hardware dreams you'll never be satisfied - there is always something newer, faster and shinier just round the corner.

about the xbox etc, dont go for a console as your primary games machine, the games have no longevity and the graphics hardware in em will be out of date long before the next gen console comes out plus games cost a fortune. id like to play the PS3 when it comes out but i probably wont be buying one because i would always put throw away cash into my PC rather than any other games machine. if you get spare cash, then sure get a console but i think the x1900 will be a good decision right now

KEEP THE XFIRE X1900 OR

GET A PS3 NEXT SPRING? im sorta against this.. the only games im likely to buy are

COD3 and gta... xbox 360 h as halo 3 but after the last one the only thing tthere thats likely to be good is the multiplayer...