SVC.com Spring Clearance Part 2!

Angry_Games

Of course, BOSS! Only getting the $10 off the ACCELERO X2 and only 6.99 off the Freezer, wtf?

Oh well, i just order the things that i wanted except the Freezer...thanks anyway. I'm very very disappointed in your Angry, LOL j/k :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, BOSS! Only getting the $10 off the ACCELERO X2 and only 6.99 off the Freezer, wtf?

Oh well, i just order the things that i wanted except the Freezer...thanks anyway. I'm very very disappointed in your Angry, LOL j/k :)

if you look at the bottom while ordering, it will tell you the deal you are getting...should be $10 off the Freezer64 which makes it only $14.99, and the Accelero only $19.99...so that is the correct price...

i got a freezer 64 too... maybe i have trouble visualizing, but judging from the pictures, it seems like on the DFI ultra-d nf4 boards, the default position would have the fan blowing hot air to the BOTTOM of the case... but the official instructions say that the fan should be blowing hot air to the REAR of the case.

does this matter? or am i picturing things wrong? what is the best way to orient the freezer 64 on an ultra-d nf4? thanks.

i got a freezer 64 too... maybe i have trouble visualizing, but judging from the pictures, it seems like on the DFI ultra-d nf4 boards, the default position would have the fan blowing hot air to the BOTTOM of the case... but the official instructions say that the fan should be blowing hot air to the REAR of the case.

does this matter? or am i picturing things wrong? what is the best way to orient the freezer 64 on an ultra-d nf4? thanks.

I'll let ya know when I get mine tomorrow or Monday and can install it (never had one before)

however...I imagine that the hundreds of users of this heatsink would have already created a firestorm of complaints if they couldn't mount it the way it was best to mount!

someone with this heatsink can answer this I am sure!

it blows towards the back of the case on my asus mobo and blows down on my dfi ultra-d. i don't see a way to make it blow towards the back when mounted on the ultra-d. i'll keep the thermalright on it and sell the extra AC cooler.

it blows towards the back of the case on my asus mobo and blows down on my dfi ultra-d. i don't see a way to make it blow towards the back when mounted on the ultra-d. i'll keep the thermalright on it and sell the extra AC cooler.

Can you turn it so the fan blows upwards...? That would be the best way...so the PSU will exhaust the hot air of the CPU/cooler...? Just a thought..

Just remove the screw holding the cam lever in place, the cam plate and lever will fall off, then slide the clip braket off and replace it in whatever direction you desire.

Pretty simple once you remove the screw.