s10man69's F/S, F/T, WTB, WTTF Thread !

s10man69

**LOOK** Many Items For Sale, Great Prices!! (check first post for updates)

Best Offers will be considered!!

Trades are also considered!!

I need to sell this stuff...I got some bills to pay

LAST UPDATE : 30 June 2006

AMD Opteron 175 CCBWE 0543 only used for about 2.5 months, voltage never past stock!! $450 shipped

ThermalTake Fanless 103 CPU Cooler w/ Heatpipe Technology $25 Shipped AWESOME COOLER!

Leave a BUMP, get a BUMP =)

(No Lowballers Please!)

Check this first post for updates to my list!!! I have much to sell!!

If my prices are not reasonable to the prices available to you via webstores, please, let me know!

Will take reasonable offers!!!

FOR SALE!!!!!

Here's a list of what's currently for sale, descriptions follow below!! Will be updated!!

AMD Opteron 175 CCBWE 0543 $450 shipped!! (possibly negotiable)

Heatsink/Cooling

ThermalTake Fanless 103 CPU Cooler w/ Heatpipe Technology $25 shipped

SOLD Items

Evercool 120X25MM MULTI LED ALUMINUM FAN 79.2CFM 36DBA (Qty. 2) $10 each plus shipping SOLD to YuKoN on 15 May 2006

OCZ Platinum EL DDR500 2x1gb BRAND NEW $215 plus shippingSOLD 16 May 2006 to smokez1

Selmer USA Professional Tenor Saxophone w/ High F# key Fully Engraved Sold to Woodwind & Brasswind

ATI X1900XTX 512MB PCI-Express Video Card $445 SHIPPED!!! SOLD TO Thraxz

Corsair TWINX1024-3200PT 1GB Kit DDR400 XMS3200 Dual-Channel Memory w/Platinum Heat Spreader $70 Shipped!! Sold to jlqrb

Well, the reason's for me selling most of this stuff, is because I have just gotten out of the military, and don't have the time anymore to spend tinkering with my systems and gaming all the time. I'm an honest guy, just trying to help out others like me who are interested in the same things I am.

I live in South Bend, IN. All of my items are available for shipping of pick-up.

If you are interested, email me (Preferred) or PM me, email is a yahoo account....name is s10man69

Payment :

I will accept Paypal (non-CC preferred), Money Orders, Personal Checks (As long as you are willing to wait the time it takes for the bank to clear the check). I will ship when payment is recieved or the following day. If recieved on a weekend, I will likely ship the following Monday.

Bank Transfers are not an option, I am not going to give you my bank account number, I trust people, but not with that. Do you think I'm crazy?

Shipping :

I will use USPS as a standard, and you will get a tracking number. You may also notify me if you would like to have upgraded shipping, and pay the additional shipping charges. Insurance is optional as well : Price depends on merchandise's value.

International shipping is not available, except for Canada. Buyer must pay all fees for shipping.

Evals

Heatware Evals

Ebay user ID is s10man69

Prices are mostly negotiable, just ask, I will let you know if they are or not.

Pics can be available if you email me and ask

AMD Opteron 175 CCBWE 0543 $450 shipped!! (possibly negotiable)

This chip hasn't seen any other voltages but stock ones. I have only turned up the FSB to 219mhz and ran it stable there. I bought it in the sealed box towards the end of March, and it has not been run 24/7 at all. I haven't used the system hardly since I moved home from the Navy beginning of April. It's selling for $507 brand new, so I figured $82 off the price is fair.

ThermalTake Fanless 103 CPU Cooler w/ Heatpipe Technology $25 Shipped!

dsc00339small0ml.th.jpg

dsc00341small5zk.th.jpg

I have used this cooler for about 6 months, and it is quite amazing. I have seen great temps with this, currently it keeps my Opteron 175 @ 217x11 at 27-29C idle, and load is 39-41C. This thing is great! I am just parting out some of my computer is all.

Features:

High performance fanless CPU cooler, 0dB cooling solution, reduce total system noise

Designed to cool both Intel Pentium 4 and AMD Athlon 64

System fan is required, enhance the heatink performance with the better airflow

Heatpipe technology, transfers the heat quickly

More surface area gives good heat dissipation

Aluminum fin soldered to copper base, perfect contact to ensure the best performance

Easy installation

Heatpipe Technology

High Density Thin Fin

Use Fanless103 with rear case fan (8cm- 12cm ) to have ideal case airflow

P/N: CL-P0019

Compatibility:

Intel P4 478 Prescott FMB1.5

3.6GHz - AMD Athlon 64 & Athlon 64 FX

Heatsink Dimensions: 105x95x138mm

Heatsink Material: Copper Base & Aluminum Fin

Heatpipe: Copper Tube 6mm x 6pcs

Weight: 752g