I can get to a nividia setup thing online and thats it........says connected but nothing happens!! says aquiring network address. just running cable from modem to top port, enabled in bios

did you try playing around with the connection speed? it amy be trying for a 1 gbit connection when your modem wont let it, try setting it to 10mbps or 100mbps, also i would wipe the nvidia drivers clean and try installing the 6.70 ones again

ı have smiliar problem.about 3 months,ı couldn't enter internet with nvidia nforce network controlling.ı enter with marvell/yukon.its green lamps is work but ı couldn't enter with nforce ethernet:((do may broken?may ı sent it RMA?

ı have smiliar problem.about 3 months,ı couldn't enter internet with nvidia nforce network controlling.ı enter with marvell/yukon.its green lamps is work but ı couldn't enter with nforce ethernet:((do may broken?may ı sent it RMA?

That port is firewalled and with security features so it needs to be configured for accessing the net through the nvidia ethernet port. In addition, I think you have install the software and drive for the nvidia ethernet port.