Troubleshooting RAM

HI everyone

I'm hearing impaird (deaf) I'm not good sentence english but I'm poor right spelling sentence if you can't

understand or I can't understand what to say Thanks anyway

I can't belive about my ram different on motherboard P4 P4P800 Deluxe and DFI CFX 3200-DR

I tested failed and passed ram with 10 gig different motherboard P4 and DFI <-------------

I'm not sure P4 motherboard 500 or 535 watts power supply

I was working for 3 days to found out when I bought new ram, new dfi motherboard and new x1900 xtx PCI-E and 1.5 to

2 years ago power supply 600 watts called topower.

I'm not sure P4 motherboard P4P800 Delxue 500 or 535 watts power supply <------------------

2 stick same colour 2x512 Dual ch pc4800 OCZ6001024EEPE-K total 1 GB

memtest passed default and overclocking up to 603 DDR on windows xp and memtest passed 633 DDR but won't windows

desktop just loop reboot LOOOL no don't worry

installed windows passed

widnwos desktop windows update and stable for 30 minutes or 1 hours passed

DFI motherbard 600 watts with 10 gig with 2 new ram <--------------------

memtest passed no errors

windows intalling setup copyed --> passed

preparing installation faild blue screen ---> Drive_IRQL_NOT_Less_OR_EQUAL.

I remove one stick rebooot and still errors same above 3 times and I chagned old 512 mb 400 DDR PC3200 ram rebooot

windows installed done

widnows desktop now but i got error geez format agian windows insastalled and windows update stalbe no errers

((((((((((I'm use 60 gig with old ram installed widows and update and stable everyything fine running right now )))))))

I found out

I changed flash bois with 417.bin with old ram passed changed new ram memtest passed and format and installing

windows xp still errors same above 10 gig (((test))) oh i see damn

I would like to help about installing widnows xp for 10 gig test pass with Bois new ram setting troubleshooting

is your native language francais?

if so, I think we can get someone to help you in your native language

NOOOOOoooooo

I'm english canada :D

i tried one stick new on orange cpu and change timming right now with 10 gig and test windows xp installing test still blue screen different current

let me know

problem is...I am not quite sure exactly what it is you are trying to tell us is the problem. I will do everything in my power to help you, but I have to be able to understand exactly what you are telling me first

OKAY hard to fix new ram timming need stable on dfi when installing windows pass or

windows desktop no crash with 5 minutes to 10 minutes less what ever

use one stick on orange close cpu

and I tested 60 Gig with new ram and seen crash in 5 minutes or less when I use desktop then back to old ram fine stable

what I explain to you

I got fixed about stable ram with windows xp installed done no errors and no crash great smooth

one stick ram on dfi with 10 gig

changed to timming

Dram voltage 2.70v

NB core 1.47v

200 fsb 1:1

2.0 TCL

04 TRCD

10 TRAS

04 TRP

Dram Bank Enabled

Errata 123 Enhancement auto

ODD Divisor Correct Disable

MAX ASYNC Latency 7.0 ns

Read Premble 7.0 ns

okay I'll put 2 ram for test good stable how is it and chagne timming what happen to see before I put 6O gig desktop windows stable

Hi Angry_Games

okay 2 stick on orange stable now with 60 gig fine

thanks god for me save my life

10 gig and 60 gig stable

fine now I'm learn about sp2004 and a64info v0.5 cool with 10 gig only for test everything good oc before change to 60 gig done :nod: but not easy for me

I'll post and I'm tired need some sleep cya

This board is so new that most everyone is still figuring out what is gonna work for different combinations of hardware. :drool: I'm really getting anxious to start work with this board and I am anticipating MANY hours of testing and some irritation but I'm sure the effort will be well rewarded. This cursed Infineon ram I have is gonna run for me finally as I believe the solution resides in the bios of this board.

SP2004 failed in 1 hour 30 minutes or sometimes in 2 or 7 or 10 minutes failed agian and again and agan keep give me error all the time :(

I tried to change timming.

anyone know get stable but nobody help me either I'm upset

na.jpg[/img][/url]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again I talked my friend we tested his dif NF4 with 165 opterons with my new ram seem fine superip 32m at 2 4 4 10 then back to my place work for 4 days and I can't belive about my 3700+ hard to push volting different opterons and play bf2 still crash crash had to drop overclocking still same but

2x512 Dual ch pc4800 OCZ6001024EEPE improve than my old vx

high score at 3D mark 01 at 34026

03 at 19521

05 at 11751

06 at 5259

at 290 fsb mutipiler x9 HT mulipler 3.0 1.6v cpu 2.8v memory

superPI 32m passed 3 times and prime95 failed all the time

I need to help fix stable in prime95 and game

when I turn off then went to grab my coffee and back to comptuer and I saw computer itself went to turn on !@#$%^&*() I had no idea what's going on this itsefl turn on comptuer durring I turn off 3 times still turn on itsefl

I need to help fix thing I had wating for 1 months i can't game becasue stilll crash I had fed up

anytime answer here