eVGA 7900GT Signature Series [600/1600]

Holy man. I think a guy would be better off with a GTX for that kinda money! :)

I would think so.

Wonder if the KO are the cards that didnt make the signature series clocks (same heatsink)

They're still a bit low on the memory, considiring the huge core speed. The top XFX only has 560 core, with the memory at 1650. My extreme hits 1800 no problem, so I think they can do better than 1600.

Edit: Especially scince the memory chips also appear to be actively cooled by the heatsink, unlike the nVidia reference cooler on all the other 7900 GT's

Guest YuKoN

I think they're all essentially the same- they must just test them, and bin them for whatever speed they will do safely on certain voltages. the KO is listed at evga as the 564 model, 500/1500 48gb/s. the CO SC is listed as 565 model, 550/1580 50 gb/s. they are both $349 msrp. the Signature card model 569 listed 600/1600 51.2 gb/s, comes in a fancy box. that's gotta be worth an extra 50 bucks right?

I just was at evga site- looking for the signature series bios- not available yet. I am certain that you could flash any of these cards to those specs. reason? because they won't give you the bios without registering a sig series card. If they don't have you, the product id, and serial # on file, you cannot d/l the bios. (this goes for any of these cards.) only makes me believe that they're all the same even more.