HELP PLS>>> Just died main computer NOW

HELP PLS Ok you guru's out there I need help bad.. Just change bank that was set to my nephew's in the bios, Have used it forever..from beginning...NOW all of a sudden on boot... All I get is 1 long beep....all the lights on mojo are on but is hanging up on the 2nd red led (tried swap out on the memory) and using just the upper oj slot for now, both of the memory cant be bad all at once,.

The sound is coming from the top of the mojo... all the fans come on.. then mojo fan will take off like nuts.. Cpu fan runs ok..

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FIRST>> This rig ran fine til right now.. still have problems on the other rig..but it is due to not having a floopy drive I can't figure how to do bios with a USB drive and Tmod I'm not sure what one is for my MOJO..

Help Please I read what Angry said about long clear of the cmos but I dont know if I should do that..

OK for some of you, yes I know some stuff, and Iam still learning by reading.. but I am not where alot of you are.. on the understanding of all this stuff.. and no mine in not OC>>> except the factory oc on the video card BFI 7800gtx on the computer I am talking about..

Using the old computer now and man is it slow.. with a AMD 1700 thunderbird. LOL

I just read the led lights its my video card, wow it was fine then just od.. something must be wrong in cmos.. I did what the book just said about the safe mode jumper by moving it omg i have no idea what im doing as my nephew built this system for me.. but I will at least try to do what ever i can read and it makes since to me..