Sign in to follow this  
poulpii

DRAM:FSB ratio on NF3 Ultra

Hello,

Someone could tell me if there a way to have the DRAM:FSB ratio feature in the bios of the NF3 ULTRA D ?

Actually windows won't start over 260 mhz FSB...

Thanks to you!

If I understand the question correctly, you are looking to set the ram dividier and HTT from the BIOS, n'est pas? Under GEnie BIOS in DRAM configuration you'll find the max memclock setting ( or something like that) and you can set the RAM on a divider there. If you have a calculator you can tell where it will be without getting to windows.

If you're running a 1/2 multiplier it gets a little tricky math wise, but it's just fractions. For Windows not loading past 260, does it reboot, or lockup or what? Try locking the AGP frequency at 68Mhz, set the HTT (LDT)multiplier to 3x, change chipset voltage to 1.75.

Is windows on your SCSI drive ( I hope so)?

Yes, I have finally find the way in putting Max memclock to 133mhz with a FSB of 300 but there's something that I don't understand.

I have exactly the same score with 3Dmark05 @ 1 800Mhz and @ 2740Mhz !!

FSB = 300 x 9

AGP=68

HTT=3

and If i raise AGP nothing change !

Raising AGP is just to stabilize the overclock, sometimes helps. 3D05 is not that CPU intensive, or at least video will bottleneck it quite a bit. Use SuperPi to gauge the performance gains/losses of various cpu/mem tweaks. 2750 and 1.8 Ghz shouldn't be the same for most benchmarks, but if you have a serious video bottleneck, it won't make a difference.

but if you have a serious video bottleneck, it won't make a difference.

Do you know if there is a software to test if there is a video bottleneck problem ?

Do you know if there is a software to test if there is a video bottleneck problem ?

yeah me also wanna know !!!!! :rolleyes: