Finally, fixed all my problems!!

ok so here I am again with all my problems fixed, this is what i did:

i bought a MSI neo4 Platinum mobo!, working great since first power up!, no more cold boot issues, hot chipset or BSOD, yay!! :D

RASBERYS PLUUUHHHHHH

im sorry you found DFI could not meet your needs. There is no reson however to comeback here after we volunteered OUR time to help you. You really need to grow up, your a jerk.

RASBERYS PLUUUHHHHHH

im sorry you found DFI could not meet your needs. There is no reson however to comeback here after we volunteered OUR time to help you. You really need to grow up, your a jerk.

I think you need to grow up.

Why is he a jerk?It's why bought a MSI?

Come on Man DFI isn't the navel of the OCworld

Guest Synchronize

I really don't get why some ppl have so many problems with DFI boards. It's a mystery to me, i originally switched from Asus to DFI a few months ago and i haven't had a single problem with my board. Imho i would say that most of the time somone has a problem with their DFI it's usually user related not board related.

My two pence :shake:

I really don't get why some ppl have so many problems with DFI boards. It's a mystery to me, i originally switched from Asus to DFI a few months ago and i haven't had a single problem with my board. Imho i would say that most of the time somone has a problem with their DFI it's usually user related not board related.

My two pence :shake:

I've not had any trouble out of my dfi board. I put it together almost 2 months ago, it's never crashed. I've been 110% satisifed with it. I guess it's just another one of those unsolved mysteries.

Synchronize, Yes, that statement has been made before on these boards.

I Finally Fixed all my problems as well with my first DFI board(system),, the expert. All the Frozen screens, all the restarts, failures to boot, bsod;s. IT was all me trying to learn how to OC. My system hardware stood up to the test while I learned the methods and made mistakes. I wouldnt trade my mobo right now for nothing accept maybe a Venus.

Supa - please make changes in sig to reflect equipment changes :)

good luck with the new system.

"2" pence is kinda like the "2 cents" thinger deal except different value to the currency

Guest Synchronize
Forgive my ignorance on this subject mate....but....what does that mean?

what's "two pence" ??

You never heard of the saying "My two cents" Well pence is a unit of currency in the UK. Cents and pence rhyme hence my reason for saying it, woa that rhymed too i should be a rapper. Sweet i could like call myself "50 pence" :shake: