Customer Support Done Right

Guys, i think you're lucky!

here in indonesia, or should i say DFI Indonesia, RMA is such a long waiting thing. recently (about 3 months ago) i returned my board for rma (Lanparty nf4 SLI-DR), it can not booting properly. it might be bios problem. and you know what? the board was replaced for about 2 weeks ago. I have to wait for 10 weeks!!! doesn't it sound dissappointing?

and also beside that, the board that came for my rma was not new, the board was dirty and its Chipset fan was dead!!

i didn't return it again, i just can't wait that long anymore.

but don't worry guys, i still love DFI, as all my PC was using it. :) (nf3-UltraD, nf4 Ultra D, nf4 SLI DR, and the new CFX3200-DR :) ).

what i hate is Sampoerna, or whatever the name of DFI Main dealer is, they seems to be lazy people.

ps: sorry for my bad english :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps: sorry for my bad english :)

Hey don't worry about your "bad english". Actually it's pretty darned good. It's so cool that the Street can be an international community. You're one up on me, at least you can speak your native language AND english. I can't speak a lick of Indonesian.

And yes, we are very lucky here stateside because in most cases the RMA process is fairly painless and quick.

Thanks for remaining a DFI faithful though.

Cheers.

Hmm always good to see a mobo i bought has good support ;), and ofcourse this r0x0ring forum, wich is worth the money ;).

I am doing my best to Oc following the guide from here, cant recall it atm.

I hope the Rma in Europe is good to and fast if it happens some (bad)day, wich hasnt happend yet(knock knock)

I live in Holland anyone had any experience yet from holland?

Phyt`

Guest Retratserif

As angry as I get at the product and issues with it, I cannot say the support is bad what so ever.

because of dfi-street i have not even had to think about a rma yet (knock on wood)

i think they should give dfi-street bumper stickers out when you purchase a board....

hell....i would purchase a dfi-street bumper sticker if the proceeds went to the street