Customer Support Done Right

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too think you guys are great.. I am a noob on these type of boards.. My nephew built the main rig and working nights for the police dept.. I have to just sit back and wait on him if I have a problem (works alot of nights and no time off)..

Everyone has been so patient with me and really helped me out a lot.. For so few working the support I feel like a bit of a whiner now.. I had no idea..

Hats off to u all who work there.. YOUR JUST THE GREATEST>>:)

HUGS Guys..

I too think you guys are great.. I am a noob on these type of boards.. My nephew built the main rig and working nights for the police dept.. I have to just sit back and wait on him if I have a problem (works alot of nights and no time off)..

Everyone has been so patient with me and really helped me out a lot.. For so few working the support I feel like a bit of a whiner now.. I had no idea..

Hats off to u all who work there.. YOUR JUST THE GREATEST>>:)

HUGS Guys..

Well, I don't work here. I just visit alot :)

Thats the great thing about the Street. We are almost like a cult . . . .

ommmm ommmmm ommmmmmm

I'm feeling myself already!

Damn, keyboard just got sticky :)

Guest SuppA-SnipA

a cult? lol ok, who or what board do we sacrifice for out ritual?

i never had to RMA my board, but after reading this thread if i ever will have to RMA i'll expect it back in a reasonable ammount of time (i am in toronto u know )

In Toronto? You might as well be in Arkansas. Mail always runs once a week :) Actually, Toronto is a great city. Spent lots of time there when I was doing business in Oakville.

Sorry to wonder off-topic a bit, but I lived in Oakville for two years when I was a kid. I'm starting to realize that it really is a small world.

In Toronto? You might as well be in Arkansas. Mail always runs once a week :) Actually, Toronto is a great city. Spent lots of time there when I was doing business in Oakville.

Back on-topic. I must admit that I'm a relative noob to building computers and very new to overclocking, but I decided to get the DFI board due to this site. Fortunately I haven't had any real problems that a long CMOS clear with battery removed hasn't fixed, but it's great to know there are some dedicated helpful people at DFI that actually care about customer support and repeat business.

cool, do u come in toronto lots?

Not since I got out of the automotive industry and changed careers. But I love that part of our world. Toronto is great, even got to go to a few Maple Leaf games while I was up there. I've also made the trip from Oakville over to the Canadian side of the Niagra Falls. Now those are something else!

I sent my SLI-DR bios chip off late in the day on the 10th, I got it back today. While it may not always be that fast, 7 days ain't too shabby.

The karajan module and the floppy I mentioned in the first post, I received way back last week.

Thanks again.

I agree with Burleyboy. I had the 0406 bios chip corruption problem. Donna sent me a chip (I'm in Canada) and it arrived in about 3 days iirc. Excellent customer service, I don't think I'll be buying any non-DFI mobo's anytime in the near future :)