HELP, 3 solid leds and 4th flashing??? HELP wat does this mean????????

:confused: , i have gotting these led readouts this morning, i unplugged comp from power and re-plugged it a coup[le of times and now its running fine, problem is, its doing this every morning on a cold boot?? also if there a link to a diaganostic led chard for Ultra-D, i googled it but could not find this. Please help me. Thanks... specs are in my sig :)

:confused: , i have gotting these led readouts this morning, i unplugged comp from power and re-plugged it a coup[le of times and now its running fine, problem is, its doing this every morning on a cold boot?? also if there a link to a diaganostic led chard for Ultra-D, i googled it but could not find this. Please help me. Thanks... specs are in my sig :)

Got a spare PSU to try out?

Which memory slots (Orange or Yellow) are you using your memory modules in Dual Channel? Are you stable with Memtest86/Prime for your processor and memory in your system? Have you set everything back to default speeds to see if the next morning that comes around if it boots or not? PSU doesn't seem efficient for your setup, get something better and test. Just as suggested from the other person above. :)

running in orange slots in dual channel.... still getting problem, hmmm dont have another psu to test... alltho i dont think that 485watts it too little... enermax are very high quality psu's. Thanks and help guys.... yea system is stable with memtest and sp2004 @2900 and 3000, but when at 3000 it freezes only while playing NFS most wanted!!!!

3 Red LED's is DRAM error on bootup. The 4th LED flashing is the system restarting itself (or at least this is what happens on mine). Don't know why this happens. If anyone has any tips/suggestions to get mine or others rigs running in dual channel it would be appreciated.

what does mean when the 4th led on the right is flashing, i really cant be bothered unplugging and replugging the comp every morning to start the comp, but i will have to if i dont solve this problem HELP!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ha i just today started having this problem as well. Was a thunder storm last night so i shutdown my rig and this morning when i tried to boot up i had 3 LED and the 4th flashing. Also when I use just one stick of ram after a few seconds (10-15) the 4th LED will stop flashing and it will go down to just 1 LED but the monitor will remain in power saving mode and never turn on.

CMOS clears have not helped here. Also for the last month or longer i have been running stock settings as well.

I think i had this problem once before a couple months back but im not really sure how i went about fixing it.