Zalman Reserator plus 1 ?

ciberfog

ok after a few research my options are

DFI expert

AMD X2 3800

ATI X1900 XTX

memory ram (still looking for the best one)

anyone have experience with this water cooling kit?

i hear many good things

should i buy it? is 250 dollars

homebrew my man homebrew done right heaps cheaper(in the long run) much better results and more flexable go with the 1/2" or 3/8". d.d., swiftech, silverprop just to name a few go with a known trusted brand and it will last you ages and get the best results

If I were you a nice Danger Den watercooling setup would set you back maybe $350, but you're getting the best stuff out there. What case are you using? That depends a lot on the amount of radiators and fans needed.

I was looking for a acrylic case for make some mods.

homebrew my man homebrew done right heaps cheaper(in the long run) much better results and more flexable go with the 1/2" or 3/8". d.d., swiftech, silverprop just to name a few go with a known trusted brand and it will last you ages and get the best results

So the zalman is not good ?

Not good, but definately not the best. Acrylic cases are hard because it's nearly impossible to hide wires. I would suggest a Lian-Li with a window. A lot of people mod those and there is plenty of room for watercooling. If you want to cool your GPU and CPU I would definately get a full tower ATX-case.

Guest Retratserif

Kit-Tronics has a percet Asetek kit. It is between $150-$350. It has all the same specs of a Danger Den kit, but much cheaper. There is set back though. Crappy manual. Just check it out and read all the reviews on each of them. I would do that for a good 2 weeks before makin ga purchase. So far I am very happpy with the Asetek kit, I have tryed it for a few benchs on my Current system waiting for my new PSU to arrive for my new system.

So the zalman is not good ?

I would not call it good. Its just a cheapo of what is really out there. Asetek, Danger Den and Swiftec are the leaders in Water cooling. Danger Den is more of a Custom kit though. Not for new water cooling people. I went with Asetek because it was like 0.01 difference in quality from the Danger Den kits, but much cheaper.

DO not get a acrylic case for water. Get the biggest, roomiest case you can get that you think looks nice. I get a P180 and its a tight fit man. Really tight. I will be doing some cutting soon. I just have to find a way to sneak it into the shop class at the local high school. Mabye the old hippie teacher still runs it and he will let me in. I just hope he doesnt make me speak to the class. Agh.... He did teach me all I know about 3d design and Acadd.

Guest Retratserif
Goddamn, if you can't figure out how to do it yourself perhaps you shouldn't get WC.

Hey man. Cool it. This is a support forum, not a flame fest. He came here for help. If you are not going to help. Dont post!!!

You can still edit your post and make it helpful at any time.

Guest finz
Goddamn, if you can't figure out how to do it yourself perhaps you shouldn't get WC.

I could say the same for your signature and the way it looks...

Maybe you should just use text! :rolleyes:

:shake: