I ran my last board with a similar break for a year with no probs. It's just a plastic guide that you could pull off a scrap board if ya really need one.
My spare board is broken in the same spot too.. works perfect !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Problem solved Thnx to THunDA and BullDog who were nice to help me all my regards.

AsAsIn8eR

If you think that little fracture will stop NF3 from dancing, you don't know her very well, maybe she's too good for you and you don't deserve her.

[

If you think that little fracture will stop NF3 from dancing, you don't know her very well, maybe she's too good for you and you don't deserve her.

LoL you dont have any holes drilled in that board do you? :shake:

LoL you dont have any holes drilled in that board do you? :shake:

Lol, I spilled wine and antifreeze cocktail on her and she never shed a tear.

Today I made another decision, msmolt; I'm going to buy what seems to be the last decent 754 chip and stay with this mama for another year maybe year and half before I move on to 939 maybe skip to AM2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16819103484 What do you think. Can this be OC to 2.6GHz?

Some times a good product can be bad for business. People don't like to throw away simply NF3 refuses to die and or get old.

It takes a long time to build this trust, dependency, security and the love based relationship that I have for NF3.

Too Late I made the purchase.

Lol, I spilled wine and antifreeze cocktail on her and she never shed a tear.

Today I made another decision, msmolt; I'm going to buy what seems to be the last decent 754 chip and stay with this mama for another year maybe year and half before I move on to 939 maybe skip to AM2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16819103484 What do you think. Can this be OC to 2.6GHz?

yeah all have mine till she dies and i cant find another one to replace it. only reason im getting a 939 is so i can get miss Anita off my 250 :nod: I think were Hijacking this tread but its dead anyways and the poster wont mind ;)

[

Lol I never said that it messed with the performance of the board.Better yet it works flawlesly and I don't have no problem with her, it is just a question of esthetics I like her dressed up properly..I don't know if I deserve her but I'm sure trying to learn as much about her as I can.And I allow myself to say that I managed to figure out a pretty stable setting for her.Now that will probably get old as I have to start all over with the ram that I will buy whatever it will be. And @ msmolt, no I don't mind. Regards,

AsAsIn8eR.

yeah all have mine till she dies and i cant find another one to replace it. only reason im getting a 939 is so i can get miss Anita off my 250 :nod: I think were Hijacking this tread but its dead anyways and the poster wont mind ;)

Yes we did hijack. I thought the poster was taken care of when I went off track with it. Sorry.

Lol I never said that it messed with the performance of the board.Better yet it works flawlesly and I don't have no problem with her, it is just a question of esthetics I like her dressed up properly..I don't know if I deserve her but I'm sure trying to learn as much about her as I can.And I allow myself to say that I managed to figure out a pretty stable setting for her.Now that will probably get old as I have to start all over with the ram that I will buy whatever it will be. And @ msmolt, no I don't mind. Regards,

AsAsIn8eR.

Hardworking girls never dress proper, they have that natural beauty that says it all......And your apology is accepted. :D

What apology?I didn't apologise.I don't think it's my fault you missinterpreted my reason, cause I never said there is something wrong with it besides that(and that plastic breaking off isn't a problem that can affect performance).Topic can be closed.

What apology?I didn't apologise.I don't think it's my fault you missinterpreted my reason, cause I never said there is something wrong with it besides that(and that plastic breaking off isn't a problem that can affect performance).Topic can be closed.

Sorry you misunderstood me. I didn't mean apologize to DFI staff, or to us DFI-Street forum members, or to anyone for that matter, I didn't mean that it was your fault for anything, I meant to apologize to your lady NF3 for questioning her ability, that's all.

Anyway it was all misunderstanding, and my joke is lost in translation.

Anyway, sorry AsAsIn8eR