Hello, my name is James.....and I’m an overclocker

tasr

Gaming addict here. OC'ing for me is merely a means to an end. It has been fun and a struggle at times, learning the in's and outs and gaining technical knowledge enough to get a great OC for a gaming system.

Perhaps DFI Forums should start a "12-step program" on the boards for those in need. :nod: :nod:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only need 3.

1. Obtain Underwear.

2. ?????

3. Profit!!!

not sure how this helps in overclocking addiction but it's a proven formula.. ;)

HAR!

I'm single, so nobody to nag me!

(And the G/F lives a loong ways away!)

LoL its even worse when you cant get your old lady off the pc long enuff for you to get on :nod:

I'm not that addicted to overclocking in terms of staying-up late at night tyring to squeeze the most performance out of a rig in the quickest time possible.

Instead, I prefer to take the moderated approach. Maybe make one or two changes and let it get wrung through the battery of test I do for a day or so, all the while compiling and comparing the results until I find the happy stable medium for the particular system configuration.

I'm much more addicted to gaming than overclocking at this point, but my thirst has been whetted. I did a simple OC to get to 2.55GHz without really stressing my RAM yet. On my next days off I plan to find my RAM's limit and my CPU's and maximize both. We'll see if this first step down a slippery slope tumbles me into overclocking obsession.

sold two kids one kidney thinking about the misses kidney(she sleeps alot) the next doors kidney is defantly on the list my car house i just want one more MHZ oh please please..................hummmm you don't need all YOUR kidneys do you heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh i'll be round sooooon aHHHHHHHH

I know I am an addict....I have came home to beat the delivery guy...So I can smuggle the package(s) in the house before the wife sees me or them... I think I need help....;)

Truthfully I dont spend much time on the puter...I just like to keep them upgraded...