Hello, my name is James.....and I’m an overclocker

tasr

I need help. Lots of help!!!!!!!

I was up until 3am working on Lilly again. (She is a mighty sweet girl) I must be really addicted to overclocking. All through my Schutzhund training last night I kept thinking on what setting to try next with Lilly. I got home around 9pm toss the dog aside, peck the better half on the cheek, grunted at the kids and head downstairs to boot Lilly.

So sad. I’ve become my worst fears, an addict to oc’ing. What is next emptying the bank account to buy motherboards and chips? Will it ever end? How bad are you addicted?

tasr :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overclocking is the least of my addictions, I have a need for more powerful and faster stuff all the time. My real downfall is my race car. 20K spent on that last year.

Guest Blooz1

Yeah, we're all addicts here!

I've skimped on groceries MANY times to buy computer parts!

Guest Blooz1

HAR!

I'm single, so nobody to nag me!

(And the G/F lives a loong ways away!)

Hehe my friend once woke up in the morning and started doing something with his computer, overclocking or modding some stuff, can't really remember, thing is he noticed at around 12 that he were only in his underwear :D

Nehil,

That reminded me of a funny thing that happened to me. In my early IT career I did a lot of traveling. I was staying at a hotel in Colorado Springs for a week working for Uncle Sammy. O’ did I mention I sleep walk. So after a long day with Sammy I returned to my hotel room and proceeded to settle in for the night. I feel asleep some time watching TV only to awake standing in front of the hotels front desk being greeted by a very shock looking night auditor. Yes it seemed I went for a little stroll sleeping. What would have made this even funnier? If I had gotten completely undressed but none the less I was still in nothing but a pair of shorts? Ever since then I have locked myself in my hotel rooms when staying away.

tasr :)

Hehe my friend once woke up in the morning and started doing something with his computer, overclocking or modding some stuff, can't really remember, thing is he noticed at around 12 that he were only in his underwear :D

haha. i bet i know what he was doing.