Looking for a DFI WT70-EC motherboard

Did not know where to post this so I am posting this here

I work in my fathers computer repair shop and am looking for a discontinued motherboard, The motherboard in it is a WT70-EC but is bad due to swelled and leaking capacitors...

The guy who owns the computer wants me to find the exact motherboard because he does not want to take the chance with a repair install of xp on a different motherboard due to amount of data on the drives (he does audio and video editing for radio station here)

Anyone know where I can find one of these motherboards? (dfi warehouse maybe?)

Contact Angry_Games, his email address in listed in his sig. I wouldn't hope for much though.

What kind of drives does he have? It shouldn't be too difficult to recover data on them even with a different motherboard.

Word of advice: contact the company who list the motherboard you are looking for first before placing an online order. Many times companies will list a product but do not have it in-stock.

Well, I managed to find one on ebay listed as a refurbished, so i called the guy and asked if a refurbished one was ok and he said yes... so i managed to get it for about 50 bucks with shipping....... I got it friday and popped it in and it fired right up :D