DFI Userbar

Yeah but it would be super sick to have a built in toolbar that has dropdowns and stuff for all your subscribed threads, private messages, as well as to do a search right from the toolbar instead of just following a link. Maybe I should try to make one ^^. If it doesn't involve coding I will try.

Yeah, this is a great concept. So far it looks like the language necessary to make a firefox extension. Looks like they provide you with some basic examples and stuff so it might not be that hard to do.

[edit] making a post in the software section

Actually, if you create a new folder in the “Bookmarks Toolbar Folder”, you can place bookmarks in that folder, and when you click on the folder, all your bookmarks within that folder appear as drop down bookmarks. Works slick.

Guest Timmay
Actually, if you create a new folder in the “Bookmarks Toolbar Folder”, you can place bookmarks in that folder, and when you click on the folder, all your bookmarks within that folder appear as drop down bookmarks. Works slick.

LOL best post I've read today.

your sig'way over 50k, 90something, does that matter since it's so small?

Edit

I wasn't trying to question soundx's authority in any way, or point out any mistakes. I was wondering if the size on disk of a sig could be bigger, if it's dimensions were smaller. I sincerely apologize for any confusion.

English is my second language, I will try to be more precise with my wording, so I don't offend anyone.

That's not my sig.

I was just trying to show you guys the animated one.

A look at any other of my posts or public profile would have shown you that.

Common courtesy would have been to PM any member if you think there was a problem with forum rules.

It certainly would have been appropriate for a senior member and moderator rather than attempting to embarass them in public.

Carl