4x512 memory revision problem

I had 2 memory modules, and then ordered another set, but they turned out to be a different revision. Yeah, I know now that that is a bad thing (although it still seems fairly absurd), but they are already bought and cant be returned.

Is there any way to get them to work together? Its 2x512 old, 2x512 new - same memory different revision. I am selling this machine, but it has to have 2 gigs of memory (and I do not want to buy new memory). I dont particularly care if I have to lower the speeds or anything, so long as it works.

Its not the board or the memory thats a problem its the memory controler on the cpu It just dont like 4 dubble sided sticks . you can get it to work but going to have to use T2 not T1

Ok, I got it to work finally. I reset the bios to default, then set it to 2T. I dont know if I had another setting messing it up, or it just wasnt changing to 2T (despite the fact that it was saying it was 2T). I have messed with so many things, I am not quite sure what fixed it. Thanks for the help!