need a driver CD

I am looking for an ISO or other CD image of the driver CD for my board, as mine has surreptitiously exploded, due I think to a faulty CD drive. As you can see below, I have a DFI LanParty NFII Ultra Rev B. Just might need this for future reinstalls [which I do fairly frequently].

Anybody have the CD or perhaps redirect me to a better place to request this?

I highly recommend you try these. It's a remix but it's killer.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1193

51 eh, well welcome to the the forum young man. :D

Everybody has their time.

The link you gave is just a generic nVIDIA driver package, yes?

I guess in my hopefulness, I thought somebody else here might have the driver CD for my mobo and be willing to upload it. Perhaps time will tell.

You shouldn't worry about the Driver CD-ROM that came with your motherboard. They are always outdated and buggy. Go and download yourself the newest or the ones that work for your motherboard from the net. Good Luck!

As other peeps have said the driver cd is a waste of time, outdated. If you want the latest drivers to go with an install then just download them and use this to make your own slipstreamed install cd.

Its a nice touch if you want to sell the mobo and have pretty much everything included in the box, but as all have pretty much said and me too i would prefer a kind of updated driver/chipset disc.......newer tends to be better, and to be honest i have never used or taken the original cd out of its cover, yup its still there.......when i do sell this mobo the original disc will be included BUT i will be including a more up to date disc........selling yup gonna sell soon.....mobo, cpu, HSF, maybe mem as well.......hope ya find whit yer looking fer dude.....;)