Mbm 5----setup Help

Saggitarius

Hey all

I just got the MBM5 program that was previously mentioned in this forum and am wondering what I should be setting the sensors to. I currently have sensor 1 set to asus 1, sensor 2 set to asus 2 and sensor 3 set to the W83L785TS-S Diode.

I had prior to this set the sensor 3 diode to asus 3 and had a temp reading of 127c!! I don't even know what that is in Fahrenheit, probably close to 300f!!!! What is this sensor, and where is it?

I recently bought a Thermaltake heatspreader/heatsink kit, but I only used the heatspreaders on my RAM. I read a review on this homepage for a Northbridge cooling kit that came with small heatsinks that could be attached to chips on the motherboard. I am considering doing this with the heatsinks that I am not using on my RAM. I will, ofcourse, need to cut them down to fit properly, but this won't be an issue.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

check here  for some good help

Thanks, I downloaded the .ini file for my motherboard and it set everything up for me. I didn't see that file when I orignally got the installation file (about a month ago) I only got my board back a week ago, so I only got around to using this program.

My low load temps are usually 44-45, but when I run Prime95 in TortureTest mode, it will quickly hit 69-70. Are these ok temps? My board is running stable, but only at stock settings right now. I am not totally ready to OC my board until I know that it will survive.

for me... the Diode... because that is the true temp..

but I think many people use the socket temp when sharing with other people...

ASUS probe uses the socket temp... and not many boards have a diode sensor either.

There is question whether the ASUS one works well or not..

I would like to get a remote sensor, just haven't done it yet