Sign in to follow this  
PC1X1

Looking for Coupons, Rebates

Hey, Well I am upgrading, trying to look for best deals possible (given)

Anyhow the monarch coupon for opty 165 was good, is there any more, or does it still work?

Also I am looking for a Dell 30% or along that nature coupon, anyone recieved it thats not using it? PM it to me if possible.

Know any irrisistable coupoons :), let me know !

Later.

Ya I been to Slicker, XP etc, its that 30% coupon thats killing me lol, and I refuse to buy a coupon O_O. Guess I'll have to wait unless someone is willing to pass it down.

Ya I been to Slicker, XP etc, its that 30% coupon thats killing me lol, and I refuse to buy a coupon O_O. Guess I'll have to wait unless someone is willing to pass it down.

Well, the thing is, if it saves you money, do it. If you spend 1 dollar to save 30, you didn't spend one dollar, you just 'saved 29 bucks'. If you spent one dollar on the coupon and didn't use it, then yes, you spent one dollar.

At least that's what the logic in my head says. Did I take the blue pill or the red one....or did I smoke a joint? I can't remember.

Yes, but that also encourages, people to sell coupons, which are free etc, and not meant to be sold really. Makes sense, but I prefer waiting instead of supporting illicit commerce ;).

Yes, but that also encourages, people to sell coupons, which are free etc, and not meant to be sold really. Makes sense, but I prefer waiting instead of supporting illicit commerce ;).

I wave my magic wand :angel: and absolve you of any guilt you might feel about illicit coupons.

And don't worry about the tatoo you've been thinking of getting. Just do it.

Sign in to follow this