Thank You

Wild Thing

I would like to thank all of you for all your help and the excelent tutorials that have been written. This is the first time that I have attempted overclocking and I am running 2430 now. Want to get to 2600. Just built my system and installed prime95, it's running self test for 1 hour. i have run memtest for 8 hours at these settings and no errors. I could not have done this without all your help. Thanks again. :)

How long do you need to run prime95, to be considered prime stable?

If there is any info that is needed in my sig, please let me know.

Met test 12 hrs prime 12 hrsthen game :) though 3dmark 2001 is good to better really than the later ones for stability it seems.

I also like to turn up the heat in the house to maby 90 degrees and test for errors. It does often get that hot in the afternoon at times it should be stable at any time IMO though the numbers you see at other boards dont reflect that.

Fixing replacing scrambled bios chis and reinstalling windows/ recovering hard drives are not any fun.

Welcome to the street.

For the Overclocking Database you need to be 12 hours prime stable. Sig looks complete, you could drop the onboard audio off the list if you wanted to save some space. Looks like you've been doing your reading before posting, that's good you'll fit right in.